Official Community Forums Home

Free Offers?

• Members

I don't get these myself but from what I've gathered these offers happen every few weeks!

• Members
I have seen over the last couple of months and get emails about free offers. How often do these come along? Is it a regular thing or just something every once in a while?

Thanks!

I think there is usually something free except for shipping/handling...but you have to check a box somewhere to get a freebie with your order...I didn't get one this last time!! :(

I have seen over the last couple of months and get emails about free offers. How often do these come along? Is it a regular thing or just something every once in a while?

Thanks!

We try to offer a new free item every week. All you have to do is ADD the free item to your shopping cart.

Rob

• Members

Thanks, just saw some new ones posted and placed my first order with tootimid. I have used another site in the past, but they have no guarantee with the products they sell. I have had a couple break after 2 or 3 uses and just stuck with a broken toy!

Excited to receive my 1st shipment! Hubby will be too!! lol

• Members

The guarantee itself makes this site worthy of a Nobel Prize!!!!!!!!!!

Remember, to get notification of the freebies, plus all the other new stuff (articles, new reviews), you have to sign up for the weekly newsletter. Plus, sometimes they offer discount codes for any orders you may place. Always nice to save a little extra!!

• Members

I just noticed that some of my newsletters from tootimid go to my inbox and some to spam. I have fixed it now, but that has me wondering, I signed up to be a product tester, If you are chosen do you have to respond to an email or do they just automatically send you stuff?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I think the freebies are a great incentive! :D

I just noticed that some of my newsletters from tootimid go to my inbox and some to spam. I have fixed it now, but that has me wondering, I signed up to be a product tester, If you are chosen do you have to respond to an email or do they just automatically send you stuff?

No, they don't automatically just send you stuff when you signed up to be a product tester. IF they need more, Meaghan will contact you via e-mail. That way, she knows you're still interested, and get some more personal information. I would reset your SPAM settings to be sure that all your TT stuff gets to you.

Guest eminatic

for me the free items usually serve as an extra "nudge" for me to buy something that i already had my eye on. i think to myself "well since i'm already paying to have stuff mailed to me i might as well get everything at once" :lol:

• Members
for me the free items usually serve as an extra "nudge" for me to buy something that i already had my eye on. i think to myself "well since i'm already paying to have stuff mailed to me i might as well get everything at once" :lol:

That is exactly why I order an extra item or two, might as well since your paying the shipping.. I think thats why they do it too! :) But I'm glad at any rate!