Official Community Forums Home

A Story For My Hubby

angelkisses98

• Members

Ok, every now and then I write these stories for my hubby , and leave them in a surprising little spot for my hubby to find. He enjoys them, and says its well written and that I should post one of them here. So I am posting the latest installment of my latest story for him. i am NOT a professional writer or anything , I just do these for fun.

You pull me up by my arms and walk me over to the bed. “sit in the middle of the bed with your legs crossed.” I do as I am told and sit in the middle of the bed..and wait with my arms bound behind my back and my eyes covered so all I can so is hear and feel…. My breathing becomes shallow as I hear you open up our box of toys and rummage through the box. You toss a few things on the bed and walk around the bed. I feel the bottom of the mattress of the bed being lifted a bit and I know what is coming next. My nipples harden at the very though of being tied up, and at your mercy. I hear the first click and I feel my juices start to flow. When I hear that final click of the restrains being put into place my head falls back and I let out a moan. I want to cum…I need to cum, but I know its not going to happen any time soon.

You turn on the vibrator so I can hear it. “Do you know what I’m going to do with this?” you ask. “N..no sir” I whisper. “Good.” is all you say. You turn it off and turn on another “how about this one?” I let out a whimper. “I asked you a question princess, I expect to be answered.” I bit my bottom lip for a second before replying. “No sir.” I feel the vibration on the slope of my neck “that’s better.” you move the vibrator down over my collar bone, to the slope of my breast. I moan, waiting for more. Wanting more. You move the vibrator all around and under my breast avoiding my nipple. My nipples are hard. Aching. I push out my chest hoping to get what I need. But, I do not, instead you move to my other breast, treating it to the same delicious torture . You must have turned the vibration down because all I can hear is a low humming sound. Finally I feel the tip around my nipple. Oh but its not enough, I need more. Crave more. You can see I need more, but your not ready to give it to me yet. You get off the bed and walk around. “oh god, what is he going to do now?” I wonder. You sit behind me pressing up against me and kiss the back of my neck. I lean into you. Your hands run up the back of my neck, grab my hair, and pull my head to the side and you gently sink you teeth into my shoulder. “yesss.” saying nothing I hear vibrating again, this time stronger. You run slowly over my inner thigh I start to squirm and whimper “don’t move princess or I stop.” I try to stop, I really do, but I cant. You turn the vibrator off. “sit up on your knees.”

“oh crap now I did it.” I think to myself as I am doing as I am told.

You bend me over a pillow, my ass is in the air totally exposed to you with my hands still bind behind my back. You trail a finger between my shoulder blades, down my back, and stop at my ass. “stay still, and if your good, I might let you cum.” you continue to stroke your fingers down my ass, and slide a finger inside of me. I can feel myself clenching around your finger, but I dare not move. “So hot. Wet. You really do need to cum don’t you princess?”

“yes sir” I moan. You begin to give me light swats on my ass. It’s not enough for me and you know it. You lightly swat my ass, inner thighs and lips. I cant keep from moaning, but I dare not move or beg for harder swats. I feel the vibrator move up my thigh and over my lips as you continue to deliver little swats to my backside. I am going to break…to beg, when I feel a good hard swat land on my cheek. “is this what you have been waiting for princess?”

‘yes sir” I sob. I yell out as you deliver a series of hard firm swats. I can feel the heat starting to spread to all the right places. You press the vibrator hard against my clit and turn it up. “cum for me princess. Now.” with one final hard swat to my backside, I cum hard and long.

You undo my restraints and roll me over to onto my back. Stretching my arms up over my head you fasten me back up to the restrains. “you didn’t think I was done with you did you? “

• Members

Oh wow. That was awesome Angel, share more please. Wow.

• Members

Oh my god that was HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you eve been to a web site called Carnal Desires Publishing?

They sell books like this and are always looking for authors.

Hey if I had read that as a page I would’ve bought the book.

HOT HOT HOT!

I’ve been in the closet a LONG time.

• Members
Oh my god that was HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you eve been to a web site called Carnal Desires Publishing?

They sell books like this and are always looking for authors.

Hey if I had read that as a page I would’ve bought the book.

HOT HOT HOT!

I’ve been in the closet a LONG time.

thanks angel. i just do these for fun. besides, im not anywhere near ready to attempt something like that, but thanks for thinking i do :)

• Members

hubby read this and says " is this is what you have been trying to get me to do?" i said yeah, for now...he said "oh I can do that" i said well, you keep SAYING that. buuuuuuut....he says he can do better then my story, but I have to be a good girl and wait for it. hehehe ohhhhh the anticipation. **rubs hands together**

• Members
YYYYYYYYEP!! thats why i write 'em!! it also gives him an idea of what im looking for in the sub/dom roles

LOL My H likes to read mine too. Last night he read my Miami 2 post and I was in the shower. He sneaked in the bathroom after and showed me his big boner from reading. We took care of that later :)

• Members

he found it by accident. i didn't leave it out since im "out of order" right now...i hadda tell the poor man not tonight baby,...but, i was more then happy to take care of him

• Members
very nice, angelkisses :)

i like the commanding tone when he's speaking to you :rolleyes:

do you know how LONNNNNNG it took me to get him to do that!? , actually no not really THAT long...a few months. hehe