Official Community Forums Home

Diamond Ball Gag

Neuroticax

• Members

pd2115-11.jpg

Diamond Ball Gag - Get Naughty!

Stars: 4/5

I was pretty excited when I finally received the Diamond Ball gag. This thing is so darn nifty. It comes with a collar type extension to hold it onto your face with a pink "bouncy ball type material" ball that will fit into any size mouth. The harness has 7 holes to adjust to fit just right.

Once in place, the ball is easy to adjust to in the mouth. It's not too hard so you are drooling all over the place, but has enough density to keep you reminded that you have been naughty! I had much fun with this product and found it so easy to clean and very easy to store away anywhere. The leather harness is very durable and can take a good romp without coming undone. I wouldn't recommend biting down too hard, seeing as how I stated before this is a bouncy ball type of material and will probably puncture, leading to a disappointing experience.

This product would be great for beginners, trying out the domination/submission scene. It is not intimidating at all and eye pleasing for any female.

How pretty!! Bling for da boinkin'!! LOL

Guest eminatic

omg! i SOOO wanted this gag but when i placed my order I FORGOT IT! >.<

i will be visiting my bf soon and he informed me he plans on taking me to a sex store, so i must refrain from buying toys till then

• Members
omg! i SOOO wanted this gag but when i placed my order I FORGOT IT! >.<

i will be visiting my bf soon and he informed me he plans on taking me to a sex store, so i must refrain from buying toys till then

Never!!!

I'm glad this was reviewed I thought about buying but I wasn't sure if it was very good. I've never had a ball gag before, well I've never been gagged before but always a first for everything right?