Official Community Forums Home

Miami

sun_flower969

• Members

I went to Miami last week. My H was there for work and I flew down to join him 2 days later. After some flight delays :angry: etc, I arrived at the hotel, it was 12am. Warm and humid when I got there and he met me at the front lobby. We were so excited to be there without kids! We went to the bar for a snack then headed up to our fabulous room!

Well I had packed lingerie and toys but we were too hot! He kissed me and the next thing I knew he had me bent over on the bed. Grinding and rubbing against me. His hands were all over me squeezing my breasts, my ass. I had taken off my shirt and pants to show him my pale pink bra and matching lace undies. He turned me over onto my back lifted my bra and started kissing and licking my nipples (which I love). "God I missed you", he said. I was moaning and had my hands in his hair. His hand traveled down between my legs and gently stroked me through my panties. I was so hot for him. he kept stroking me and said, "Do you like that?" I said YES and then I came. He kept going, rubbing me and tickling me over my panties. I came again and again. Then I stopped him. I breathlessly said, "Oh man, if it is this good now, and we haven't even really started yet, I feel nervous as to what I am in for, in a good way!" He said, "Yeah, you should be scared". (OH Baby!) So then he took off my panties and headed south...

He licked me up and down. Then his fingers were inside me while he licked and gently sucked my clit. "That's a nice wet pussy right there", he said. "Oh yeah?", I said back, "Yeah", he replied as he kept using his fingers on me . "That's 4 fingers you know", he said and continued licking and sucking me without restraint, occasionally sliding his tongue down and inside me. Then I came, over and over in a huge rolling orgasm. I really don't even know how many times, I just kept getting rocked by them. Finally I made him stop. and said, "OK what do you want to do now, baby?" he said "Well remember when we first started? I want to bend you over the bed, and fuck you from behind.", I sat up and literally, to my amazement I came again! With no stimulation, nothing, just the words he said and the idea of what he was going to do to me set me off again! (I swear!) He couldn't believe it either and laughed in a surprised kind of way

So he turned me around and I bent over the bed. My torso was flat on the bed and I was on my tip toes. He applied my favorite warming lube, :) entered me and then told me to put my foot on the bed. I did and he put his foot up as well. Then He started thrusting. I was completely overwhelmed with the feeling, how deep he was, how much pleasure I felt, I started to feel a build up. A huge one OOOOOHHHH I moaned. Then I came so hard it felt like 5 whole minutes, over and over maybe 3-4 times. Then he said, "Lets try something..." :huh: "OK!" I said!

He had me lay on my back and propped up my ass with the little neck roll pillow. (you can see it in the pic!) He spread my legs and entered me. I don't know what it was about this position but he got me but GOOD! It was so great. I could feel him so deep and right on my g-spot. I started cumming again. and I could feel him getting harder. "Yeah, cum on my cock" he said. OH! It made me cum again just hearing him say that, then he said, "I am going to cum too, nice and slow for you baby." I could feel him getting harder and I was so aroused I could feel myself building again (can you even believe it?) I started to cum again and then he did too, thrusting slowly and hard it made me cum harder and longer. SO GOOD. Then he collapsed on top of me, both of us breathing hard and caressing each other. This was the first of 3 mindblowing nights...

So now I want to buy a neck roll... :D HEE HEE

That's our beautiful room, there were 2 beds.... Hotel sex rocks!

l_79640db3472cfd499699c7a3939c81a0.jpg

• Members
:o Holy guacamole. You lucky ummm friend. :D I counted 15 times. Holy God. B)

• Members
That was great...what a way to get it going on for a vacation. Any more to tell?

LOL not much more. The next 2 nights were equally as good but we did incorporate some toys and fellatio which I can't believe we didn't do the first night, or maybe we did but I couldn't remember :blink:... I could make it a 3 part series LOL! I just feel like it would sound monotonous because it would be too similar.

• Members

*making popcorn* yes three part series would be nice. Details, woman. Details. :P

• Members

LUCKY WOMEN!!!!

Vacation sex is always the best! Make room in your budget to always go away to reconnect. It's so worth it!