Official Community Forums Home

Clinic/vacation Spot

Angelina

• Members

It seems as though there should be a vacation destination or some kind of school that can teach DOM/SUB training. I am SO DAM frustrated! I have no idea what the hell is wrong with me I just can’t seem to cum!

What the hell?

I’m having trouble with my toys; I just know if I can have a O then I can think I have been so horny for so long that I think I may be loosing me F”ng mind.

Ya ya I know talk to him but if you NEVER see each other then what?

Sorry just tried to please myself and am just really pissed off because nothing happened!!!

Has anyone thought of this yet?

if so where the hell do we sign up?

• Members

I don't really know your situation but, maybe your trying to hard. Just relax and forget about the prize, and enjoy the ride.

• Members
I don't really know your situation but, maybe your trying to hard. Just relax and forget about the prize, and enjoy the ride.

Lets see here I have neighbors who know the code to the gaste and come right in.

Normally that would be okay but these days I can’t seem to be afraid that someone’s going to catch me jacking off.

I feel like a bit of a failure here and not sure what to do to correct the problem.

Sorry I am really frustrated and angry these days I haven’t have an O in over a year.

Shit I feel like I’m on the dam pity pot.

• Members

You may want to try putting a chair or something in front of the door. Maybe even put a dresser or somethign out there so you feel safer. You can try putting something in front of the door that can alert you, and keep yourself between blankets and pretend you didn't feel well and were napping. that may help the paranoia. xDDD

• Members

I can hear you frustration. My toys sometimes don't work and I think that's more frustrating than not even trying to start. I have been masturbating for a very long time, even as a child and used to get in trouble for it all the time. I just knew that if i made these motions I would feel tension, then relax and I slept better. This forum includes many people who have mind blowing Os and sometimes I feel a bit on the deficient side...I want to have one of those squirting, 5 minute long multiple Os all the time. I don't have a partner right now so i have to make do with toys. Try in the bathtub in a locked bathroom...some place you feel safe. Then don't try to hard. IMO Os get better as you get more practice having them, so you may not have this mind altering event, just a pleasant feeling. Then, hopefully y with practice, you can build up to the more intense ones. It's very pleasant when I masturbate, but it's not like the Os I get from sex. Hang in there and don't stop trying...just relax your expectations to just feeling good for now.

• Members

Change the damned gate code! Your feelings of security, privacy and comfort in your own home take precedence over their inconveniences!

• Members

Ya my frustration level went thru the roof yesterday, sorry was a little crazy.

First off I CAN’T change the gate code (we have the hounds of the Baskerville and they sometimes escape so neighbors put them back) but you all are right I need to find my private place to relax and do this.

I put a lock on our bedroom door so I won’t worry about anyone walking in on me including the hounds.

I also have just ordered a toy that I’ve been looking for for a very long time and I found it so I KNOW there is an O in my near future, it seems kinda weird to be admitting to not having them.

• Members

Frustration sometimes leads us to answers! You shouldn't feel wierd. You just have to find your comfort levels and work within them!

• Members

relax love we've all been there.I've faked some award winning Os, it's not all free flowing water works over here. The other thing with your toys is, and you've already worked towards fixing it, is that you may be bored with them. just like always having the same kind of sex, you might just need a new toy. And you can always romance yourself, candles, bubble bath, wearing something that makes you feel sexy. You could always be horny and not in the mood. Good idea on locking the door, I have several that sperate me from the rest of the house and each one gets locked. I also have to say that I don't enjoy masterbating much. I used to love it, then i had sex and now it's a very poor subsitute. I do have to say when I'm feeling naugty and I'm around other people I sit on the edge of my chair and rock, shh don't tell ;)

• Members
I do have to say when I'm feeling naugty and I'm around other people I sit on the edge of my chair and rock, shh don't tell ;)

I love it!!! We were probably at the same parties doing the same thing. I used to go to these boring cocktail parties and see how far i could get just wriggling on the seat. At least I always LOOKED happy.