Official Community Forums Home

Weekend Plans (chapter 3)

leslieanne

• Members

CHAPTER 3

"What are you up to, Anne" Josh calls to me.

"I'm just reading some journal articles." I reply, wondering if once again he's going to call me into the office for a little bit of nipple play. Almost every hour on the hour he enjoys teasing me by playing with and sucking on my nipples for 5 to 10 minutes. Nothing else just that, but it's managed to keep me in a state of anticipation and partial arousal all morning. "Anything you need?" I ask

"No I don't need anything, but there is something I want" he replies, "so please come here."

As I walk into the office I feel my nipples becoming erect. He turns his chair towards me and motions for me to come stand in front of him between his legs. He rubs his hands over my see through wrap. Easy access he commented to me this morning when he told me to wear it. His hand feels different on my nipples, the texture of the material adding to the sensations. As he continues to rub my nipples, his other hand runs up and down the inside of my thighs. Gently, he slides his fingers into my vagina, tickling and teasing before he moves to my clit. He stops as he turns me around and pushes me forward on to his desk. My mind instantly returns to last night and the dining room table as I spread my legs.

Chuckling he says, "Ready for more are you? So glad I didn't have to ask." As he starts to play I hear a little hum and realize he's got a vibrator in his hand. "Time for the toys is it?" I comment as he slides the vibrator up and down my labia and I feel them start to swell.

"Oh yes time for the toys, lots of time and lots of toys", he teasingly says. He moves the vibrator up and down, over my labia and down the inside of my thighs and back up again and on to my butt. Slowly he slides the vibrator over my A-hole and holds it there as he increases the vibrations send little shock waves up my ass and vagina. Something new and erotic. And then his fingers are in my vagina, tickling, rubbing, massaging as the vibrations continue. "Oh this is so good" I mumble.

"Liking this are you? That's good because there's lots more to come, just not at this moment", as he suddenly stops. "Now be a good girl, go up stairs, get undressed, lie down on the bed and I'll finish what I started" he says as he pulls me up and turns me to face him. "Why not continue right here?" I ask. "Oh no, for what I have in mind, upstairs on the bed will be much, much better. Unless of course you'd rather head back out to the garage", he asks with a slight grin on his face.

So with nipples erect, vulva and vagina throbbing he gently pushes me towards the stairs while I wonder just what he has in mind.

All the toys are laid out on the dresser. "Ease of access since I'm not sure which I'll want to use when" he states as we walk into the room. "Or maybe I'll use all of them, since we've got all afternoon and night and you're mine to play with any way I want." Then I see that he's got the restraints in place and ready to be used. Smiling he pulls out a blindfold, on it goes and before I know it I'm spread eagle on the bed unable to move more than a couple of inches, totally at his mercy. My heart’s racing with anticipation, excitement and a touch of anxiety.

And then ....... nothing, absolutely nothing. Complete silence. I call his name and get no response. Is he still in the room? Is he watching me? Is he just going to leave me lying here? My anticipation increases. Has it been 1 minute, 5 minutes, more? What is going on? My breathing quickens, my skin is tingling and all I can do is wait. And wait. And wait.

And then I feel something, barely, on my leg. Is there something touching me or is it my imagination? Now it’s gone, now it’s back, now it's gone again. Nothing but more silence. Every nerve is quivering. I call his name again. More silence. There's that feeling again, something, but barely there as it moves up and down my stomach, around my breasts, up to my neck and now back down my stomach and on to my legs, my thighs and across my labia. More and more I can feel it. Shivers are going up and down my body as I let out a little moan. I think he's trying to drive me crazy. I want more. I want him on me, in me, playing with every part of me. "Oh god", I yell as he places the vibrator on my clit and I come almost instantly. And still the other feeling goes on. He starts moving the vibrator round and round and I cum again and again. I can hardly breathe. "I can't" I whisper and for the first time in what seems like forever he replies "Oh yes you can Anne because we're just getting started. There's so much more I'm going to do." as he slides the vibrator in to my vagina. Slowly I start breathing again.

Lying down next to me he whispers in my ear. "When I said hours, I mean hours. I'm going to tease, tantalize, stroke, massage and play with every part of your body. You're going to cum again and again and again because I love making you cum and I know you love it too. I may stop now and again to let you rest, but then again I may not. I may be gentle" as he softly starts licking my nipple "or I may not" as he then sucks them so hard it takes my breath away. "I'm going to fuck you with the toys, with my fingers and with my penis and all the time you will keep cumming and cumming and cumming. I've even got a few new toys to try out, new ways to play. At some point I'll finally decide it's time to stop, but that's going to be hours from now, hours."

I start to struggle as both the anticipation and fear grips me. But I'm tied down, totally at his mercy. "Just relax and enjoy it Anne. You know you want this and you know I won't hurt you." Josh says reading my mind.

And then he moves away and all is quiet again. I'm straining to hear something, anything. I try to concentrate on breathing slowly, working to relax every part of me, despite the anticipation that's doing just the opposite. "Josh, please say something, please do something, anything." I quietly ask. And still nothing, no response, no noise nothing. Once again my breathing quickens in anticipation and uncertainty. Then I feel it, something slowly sliding into my vagina followed by a slight pressure on my clit. As the vibrations and motions continue I realize its "Rodger Rabbit". The motion and vibrations increase ever so slightly and I can feel my clit engorging, my vulva and vagina swelling.

"Oh god it feels so good" I moan. "Good" Josh chuckles, "and this?" he asks as he increases the vibrations. All I can do is moan and sigh. "Your nipples are starting to get more erect so obviously you're enjoying yourself. I’m going to leave "Rodger" right where he is, keeping you aroused just short of cumming, while I head down stairs to do a couple of things."

I can't believe I'm lying here totally restrained, in a constant state of arousal, getting wetter and wetter, feeling completely in his control and at his mercy and loving every minute of it. Never in my wildest fantasies did I ever imagine this.

He's back; I can feel his presence in the room. Without a word he starts sucking my nipples, first one and then the other, gently at first and now harder. "Rodger's" vibrations get stronger and now he's moving 'Rodger" in and out of my vagina, slowly at first, then faster and deeper. I'm lost in the sensations, his tongue on my nipples and breast, "Rodger" plunging in and out. "Oh my god, it's coming in waves" I call out and then I'm screaming as he plunges Rodger deeper and deeper, harder and harder. On and on it goes, as I struggle against the restraints. A spasm convulses me head to toe and Rodger is forced out with a gush of fluid. Laughter bubbles up as I go limp.

I slowly become aware of Neal lying next to me, once again stroking my body with his hands. I can feel him grinning as he nuzzles my neck and whispers "Your whole body was vibrating as you spasmed. I thought for a moment that the restraints might not hold you. I'd guess that was a combination G-spot and clit orgasm. This is so much fun, we should have done this month’s ago, don't you agree?" And I silently nod my head yes. "This has to be the end" I think to myself, "what more could he possibly want to do?” But then I remember his comment about new toys and new ways to play so I know there is more to come. Should I try to fight back? Ask him to stop? Tell him no more? No be honest with yourself Ann as I continue talking to myself, "You want it to continue and keep going until he's ready to stop. You want more." And my breathing quickens again as Josh starts gently stroking my vulva once more.

"Ready to change your position just a bit?" he asks as I feel the restraints on my legs being released. "I've got some new restraints that will keep you in a frog leg position. Which means everything is opened up for better viewing and playing pleasure." Within a couple of minutes the new restraints are in place and I find myself thinking "on to Round 2".

Once again I hear the hum of a vibrator. "Which one this time?" I ask. "Oh the clear little bullet” he says, “Since I know how much you enjoy it. I've got a little something special planned and want to make sure I get you nice and excited, without letting you quite cum before my surprise." With that he's rubbing the bullet up and down my vulva, back and forth across my clit. The pulsating starts and the wonderful rising wave of ecstasy follows. I feel my vulva swelling again. And now his fingers are playing with my clit as he continues to move the bullet up and down, all the way down by my rectum. Oh it feels good. It’s the same wonderful sensation that started this whole thing down stairs when I was lying across his desk. The bullet is back at my clit and now there's pressure at my rectum. "What's he doing?" I wonder as I feel more pressure and then feel something being pushed into my rectum. A new feeling. A good feeling. "Oh yeah" I moan, "I like that” Then his fingers push into my vagina. It's a wonderful full feeling and I can feel his fingers even better. "Oh, Oh, Oh" I moan.

"Liking your first taste of back door play are you?" he asks. "Well, I guess that means we'll have to do more, but first I'm going to make you cum again" as he rubs the bullet around and around on my clit and tickles my vagina with his fingers. Now he's teasing and tantalizing, taking me to the edge only to back away. Up and down he takes me, the extra fullness and heightened sensitivity in my vagina, adding to it all. Now he's rotating whatever's in my butt causing more new sensations. Once again he has me moaning in pleasure and holding my breath. Faster he's rubbing, then slower. Over and over and over. I feel as if I'm going higher and higher. I can hardly breathe. Suddenly, I feel as if I'm exploding into a hundred pieces and slowly falling back down again. "How does he keep doing this to me?" I wonder.

I'm panting as he kneels over me and he slides his penis into my mouth. "Suck Anne, keep sucking no matter what I'm doing." Greedily I start sucking. It tastes so good. In and out he moves as I suck and tickle his penis with my tongue. Why have we never done it like this before I wonder? I feel him getting bigger and thrusting deeper. And then he's sucking and licking my clit sending spasms through me once again. His tongue is flitting in and out of my vagina and back to my clit. I feel as if I'm vibrating. "Keep sucking" I barely hear him say. I want to scream, but I can't. His penis fills my mouth. And I keep on sucking as I feel myself squirting and cumming again. I start to suck harder. I want to him to come, I want to taste him, to taste his cum, but I feel him pulling away as he tells me "No, not yet Anne, later." And he starts playing with my clit again and his fingers are in me again - stroking, tickling, plunging. I feel it building again as my vagina starts clutching at his fingers. On and on it seems to go until once again a spasm hits me and I feel as if I'm falling into nothingness. Oh god how good it feels.

My mind is saying “stop, stop” and more, more” all at the same time. Whatever was in my butt he’s pulling it out and it feels so good. “More, more” is winning out. And more he gives me. He’s sliding something else into my butt. It feels small at first, but seems to be getting bigger. “What?” I ask. “Anal beads” is all he says. In he keeps pushing them and once again a full feeling, even more than before. And now a vibrator in my vagina - it feels so different. The vibrations are spreading out further. In and out he moves the vibrator as his fingers start playing with my clit. Once again I’m holding my breath as I start to shake. Once again I’m cumming over and over and over. And then I’m aware of yet another new feeling as I realize his pulling the anal beads out and my orgasms just keep on coming, wave after wave. “No more I can’t” I scream. “Oh yes you can” Josh replies, as an even stronger one hits and I gush and spasm all at once. The vibrations stop, his fingers stop and the anal beads are out. I’m a limp mass unable to think, speak or move.

As I open my eyes I realize the blindfold is gone, the restraints are off and I’m cuddled up under our soft blanket. Josh is walking back into the bedroom with extra pillows in hand. “Must have drifted off” I commented. “Not surprising” he says with a grin. “Figured a short nap would do you good, after all I’m not done with you yet.”

“Not done with me yet? I’d guess it’s already been a few hours since you first tied me to the bed”

“Three and a half hours to be exact, but the night’s still young. Sit up please – I’ve got some water for you and little something to eat.” he says as he hands me a plate with apple slices, cheese, crackers and a couple of chocolate dipped strawberries. “Go ahead and eat. I already munched on some stuff while you were taking your short nap.”

As I slowly eat the mini feast I can’t help but wonder what next, what else? With the last swallow of the water he takes the plate and cup from me. “OK time to lie down on your stomach.”

“Are the restraints going back on?” I ask. “No, at least not right now” he answers.

“Are you going to give me a back rub?” I ask. “No, not really.” He replies.

“Are you going to use toys?” I ask. “Yes” is all he says.

“Are you going to give me any idea what you’re going to do next?” I ask. No reply at all this time, only a chuckle. Once again he is stroking my body, running his hands up and down my back, my legs, by butt, my neck. “Anne get up on your knees because I want your butt up in the air.”, as he slides some pillows under my belly. “Comfortable? Yes? Now spread your legs as much as you can. Oh this is going to be so much fun!”

And once again his fingers are exploring, stroking and massaging my vulva, clit and butt, softly, gently with absolutely no sense of urgency. Slowly my excitement is growing. I can feel my vulva throbbing and swelling. I feel a vibrator slide into my vagina. Slowly he moves it in and out. It feels so good; I’d like to stay like this forever. Little by little I feel my response increasing. Now he’s rubbing my clit, ever so slowly it’s almost like torture, but an exquisite torture. My breathing speeds up and so does his movements. On and on he goes, on and on he drives me. Once again I’m cumming in wave after wave after wave. I feel as if it is never going to stop. I’m shaking from head to toe as I let out a scream and feel myself squirt once again. It takes a minute before I realize that he’s no longer stroking my clit and the vibrator is sitting still in my vagina.

Just as I start to catch my breath he slowly starts stroking my clit once again. Slowly and ever so lightly. Up and down, round and round, back and forth keeping me on the edge once again. “Oh Josh I don’t think I ….” “Anne don’t think just feel, just feel. You’re fine. You’re body’s still responding because I can feel your clit swelling so just enjoy it. Relax and enjoy it.” As he slides the vibrator out of my vagina he’s pushing something into my butt. Not the beads this time, something bigger and smoother. In and out it’s sliding as he keeps playing with my clit. Oh I like this, different from being fucked in my vagina, but still so nice. Faster now he’s rubbing my clit. I’m so wet. Everything is throbbing. I’m trembling once again. A scream erupts from deep within as I cum yet again. And yet I find myself wanting more. Josh seems to sense this as he grabs another toy and into my vagina it goes – not only anal play, but double penetration. Oh the sense of fullness. My vagina greedily clamps down on the vibrator as he turns it on. “Fuck me more” I moan “I love how it feels” He’s moving the toys in and out together and then in opposite directions. Vibrations in my vagina, in my butt, on my clit. I feel a spasm go through me and still the vibrations continue. On and on he drives me until once again I feel as if I’m shattering into a thousand pieces and have no sense of time or place. As my breathing slows down I’m aware that there is no longer anything in my butt or my vagina. Josh is chuckling as he lays down beside me. “You came so hard that you pushed them both out at the same time. It looked so cool. I definitely think I’ll need to do that one again.”

As I start to roll over Josh nudges me back onto my stomach and knees. “Not quite yet Anne. There’s still a few things I want to try.”

“More?” I ask. “What more could you possibly want to try?”.

“Ahh, that’s for me to know and you to find out. But I am going to let you catch your breath for a few minutes.” He replies with a mischievous little smile on his face.

Every so gently, he once again starts stroking my labia and then my vagina. Two fingers are moving in and out every so slowly. I can feel every inch of movement. “Anne, I want you to concentrate on breathing very slowly and very deeply. You need to focus on staying completely relaxed. Can you do that for me?” he asks. All I can do is nod. In and out, in and out go his fingers. There’s more pressure now, more fullness. I turn my head towards him as I realize he’s now sitting up and moving back down to my butt. “What?” goes through my head, but I’m so focused on what he’s doing the word never gets uttered. Now more pressure going into my vagina, almost to the point of being painful, almost, but not quite. The feeling of fullness in my vagina is incredible. Never have I felt such fullness. I can feel my vagina stretching open as he slowly pulls his fingers out. Now in again his fingers go with more pressure, more stretching, more fullness. Finally I mutter “What are you doing? It feels like you have your whole hand in there.” “I do Anne. I’m fisting you. Do you like it? You sure seem to based on how you’re rocking your pelvis.”

It is an amazingly different feeling. The pressure is so much more intense. I can feel him moving against my G-spot. Not really in and out, more back and forth. Now he’s rotating it some as he’s moving it back and forth. I can feel my vagina swelling and spasming against his fist. Deeper and harder he pushes, faster and faster he plunges. Oh god it feels so good. How does he keep finding new ways to excite me, to ravish me? All I know is that I’m loving every minute of it. Oh my god it’s building again. I’m right there on the edge again and then suddenly my butt’s jerking even higher in the air as he touches a vibrator to my clit and sends me soaring. Over and over I cum, my body shuttering with each new peak. A scream erupts once more as I collapse back down onto the bed and feel his fist pop out of my vagina. But still he doesn’t stop. He’s still stoking my clit with the vibrator as his finger starts moving in and out of my butt. I can’t even speak, can’t form any words in my head or my mouth. There isn’t anything but my clit, vagina and butt. It’s the center of the universe. He’s sliding something into my vagina once again as I feel the vibrations start deep inside. My back is arching and pushing my butt higher in the air. Now there’s more pressure on my butt again and I realize that Josh is butt fucking me, not with a toy, but with his dick. I can feel it throbbing as he moves in and out. He’s getting bigger and I’m aware of his moaning. I move my hand down to take over playing with my clit. I want Josh to focus on himself. “Harder” I say. “I don’t want to hurt you” he replies. “Don’t worry you aren’t – go for it – as hard, as fast, as deep as you want to.” I tell him. Faster and harder he plunges. I feel him tense and then explode inside me. With one last stroke on my clit I cum with a huge squirt and we both collapse on the bed.

Slowly I become aware of his weight on me. How long have we been lying here? Seconds? Minutes? Hours? I have no idea as time has lost all meaning. All I know is that I love the feeling of his body pressed against mine and I’m saturated in his passion and desire for me.