Official Community Forums Home

Miami Ii

sun_flower969

• Members

So I guess I have some fans who requested a couple installments to my Miami story LOL :lol: So here ya go, Day 2 :wub:

I slept till 10! I haven't seen 10am for at least 5 years! I took a nice bath, can't remember the last time I did that either! He got out of his mtg at noon and the plan was to go shopping at Lincoln Rd. We were there all day. It was in the high 70's, beautiful. We ate at a Cuban restaurant and just walked around holding hands giving each other the eye all day. Later that night we had dinner with his co workers at a little hole in the wall place where he kept putting his hand on my thigh under the table. It seemed to us that we were just passing time, anxious to be alone together again.

We got back to the Hotel, and I put on my little chemise I had bought. It is low cut, short, pale pink with a black lace print all over it. "Oooh", he said, "I like that one!" He has a thing for little straps. He likes to see them fall off my shoulders. :P We sat out on the balcony for a few minutes it was such a nice night, warm and breezy. We kissed, it was hot and getting hotter. He opened the door and we went inside.

"Do you know how sexy you are?", he asked. NO, I said, "tell me"... "YOU are driving me crazy", he whispered in my ear. I moaned "I love being with you." "you are my everything" He said and pushed me down on the bed on my back. He laid on top of me and kissed me deeply, my hands were up the back of his shirt on his bare skin. He was kissing my neck and took one strap off my shoulder. He worked his way down to my nipple and started kissing and licking it. (Did I mention I love that!) Then he did the other strap and did the same to the other side. I could feel the bulge in his pants as he ground his hips into me pressing between my legs. "Take off your pants", I said.

He stood up and took them off along with his underwear and shirt. I love that first glimpse of his hard cock! It gives me a little shiver in my panties. I said, "come here with that"... he came over to me and brought his penis close to my mouth and I started slowly giving him head. I licked him slowly then took him deep in my throat as he moaned, "God, you suck me so good" I was so turned on, his cock was so hard and he was starting to lose control. Thrusting deeper in my mouth. Then his hand found my pussy. He started lightly stroking me and then slid his fingers inside me. I started stroking my clit. I was so wet. I was starting to have trouble concentrating on his erect penis in my mouth as I felt my orgasm building I was moaning and then I came. I kept sucking him as best I could :). Then he stopped and walked away from me! "HEY what are you doing?" I said. He just smiled and went over to my suitcase.

He pulled out my red velvet bag of toys."OH", I laughed, "OK" :D He chose my slimline g and my pocket rocket. He got the lube and started using the slimline on me. Sliding in and out of me while I rubbed my clit. Then he started using the pocket rocket on my clit also. I thought I was going to die! I was moaning and the pleasure was so intense I started cumming and cumming, I almost couldn't catch my breath. He loved it. He told me he wants to make me cum as many times as he can. I think it boosts his ego :P FINE with me! So I was still trying to give him oral at the same time but it was hard because of all the pleasure I was receiving.

Then he leaned over and gently blew on my pussy. We use warming lube so the combination of the 2 toys buzzing away and the rush of heat was so awesome. (YOU HAVE TO TRY IT!) I almost couldn't take it. I started to cum and hard, I was moaning and screaming, "YES baby that's so good, FUCK!" "You like that huh?" he said. But I could not speak. He kept going and again I came multiple times. I had to make him stop. He turned me around, I was standing and could see myself in the mirror across the room. My face was flushed. He took off my nightie and bent me over the bed. He entered me from behind. "Oh baby I love that ass!", he said. I just moaned. As he fucked me I lifted my ass as high as I could, on my toes, spreading wider taking him deeper. I could feel how hard he was and I knew this was going to be the finale... "Harder" I said. Harder he gave me. I felt so hot. I felt pressure building inside my pussy. I knew I was going to cum again. I started clenching down on him. I was cumming again so hard. he was pounding me and I was contracting on his cock. Then he started to cum. He was thrusting hard and fast. I was burying my face in the blanket. As I came all over his cock, I said, "OH yeah baby give it to me". He was moaning loud and leaning his head back as he kept "punishing me with his pelvis." (I stole that from him, he says that to me jokingly sometimes LOL) Everything slowed down and we both collapsed on the bed exhausted. As I reached for him I told him, "I love you", and he said, "Oh Baby I love you so much"...

Part 3 coming soon :)

l_d26bb584c17a52496aad6af6b5e981b1.jpg

• Members

Whoooie is it hot in here?? :lol:

You know I love reading this. He loves you soooo much. And you know what I think is the best thing?? He tells you how great it is. I wish more men would realize how much we women love to hear how much we turn them on.

I am so happy to hear how your weekend get away went. YOU ROCK!!

And now please write part III! My popcorn is getting cold here :lol:

• Members
Whoooie is it hot in here?? :lol:

You know I love reading this. He loves you soooo much. And you know what I think is the best thing?? He tells you how great it is. I wish more men would realize how much we women love to hear how much we turn them on.

I am so happy to hear how your weekend get away went. YOU ROCK!!

And now please write part III! My popcorn is getting cold here :lol:

OK LOL I will :)

• Members

I agree this was amazing. Your readers are definitely waiting for part 3. Glad you had an awesome time.