Official Community Forums Home

Miami 3

sun_flower969

• Members

So one day left :( so sad. My husband was in meetings till 5 and after that we had big dinner plans with his company. So I went to the pool, swam and sunned for about 2 hrs. Came back and took a nap. I showered and shaved etc. I have this dress which I love. It's black, kind of clingy like lycra or some kind of stretchy material, low cut but not sleazy with short sleeves. it is the simplest dress but something about the way it is cut fits me great. I wore this with my RED Steve Madden Peep toes (had to mention the shoes!)

He saw me in the dress and was like, "You look gorgeous, the guys will be all over you". "Yeah right", I said. We went to dinner and he was kinda right. Most of the people at this thing were men. They kept coming up to me and introducing themselves to me. Some guys my husband barely knew! It was kind of surreal, reminded me of when I was 20 and cute! One guy was particularly nice, he was like, "I had to come over and find out who "this guy" was with!" He made some comment like he's a lucky man and then went back to his table. The guy was in his late forties and his head was shaved. My husband said to me under his breath "fuck you baldy... she's mine!" LOL It turned me on to hear him say that. Dinner was nice, we went back to the hotel and people wanted to go out and hang out and stuff but we were like oh we're tired...

Sitting on the balcony enjoying our last night in Miami. I went over and sat on his lap straddling him. We kissed and he said, "See, all the guys were drooling over you I told you you are a sexy woman!" "I only care if you think so", I said. I pulled my dress up to be more comfortable so it was kind of bunched up around my ass. he kissed me again and it turned into making out. I was in the perfect position to feel his hard on, his hands were on my ass grabbing me and sliding me up and down on it. I started moaning a little. "Oh you naughty girl, do you want to do it right here?" he asked... I'll admit, I thought about it and if we were just on vacation maybe we would have but it was for his WORK and if any of his co workers or even his boss heard or saw etc it would have been BAD. So I said oh we'd better not.

So we went inside. He turned me around and kissed me. "You are so fucking hot you know that", he whispered. His hands were on my ass then he lifted my dress and took off my black undies. He backed me up over to the bed and laid me down and started putting his hands on my thighs. "You are SO gonna get it" he said. Then he went down on me. God it was so intense. He was very turned on and really into it. I was so hot at this point! I could feel his tongue licking my clit so slowly but like with his whole tongue up and down and all around. His lips and his goatee I could feel them. OOOH such an awesome sensation! His fingers were inside me and I was moaning. This all happened so fast I couldn't believe I was already cumming! He drives me crazy! he kept going sucking and fucking me with his fingers lips and tongue. I could feel my eyes roll back. I was yelling and screaming, "Baby OH I don't want you to stop OOOOOHHHH here I cum again" Finally after I had cum so many times, he got up and wiped his face.

I was breathing heavy, recovering, when he stood back and I thought he wanted to get on top of me. I said do you want me to take off my dress? he goes, "Um... Nope! :D ." (he has a thing for me in dresses. always wants to "christen them" when I get a new one if you know what I mean) So I said OK and leaned back. "He said wait will you kiss it first..." Of course ;) baby" I said. So I am laying there with my dress hiked up and he is standing by my head. I started licking him and sucking him. Now this really turns me on doing this to him some people may think it is crazy but I really do get so aroused. Especially now that I can take him deeper.;) He was stroking my already very wet pussy at the same time. I was really into it I dug my nails in his ass I was pulling him deeper into my throat. He was moaning and getting so hard. He was really trying not to cum. I whispered to him, "Sometimes I really want you to cum in my mouth." Oh yeah he said you like that hard cock in your mouth?" "oooh yeah I murmured", kind of muffled, then he stopped me.

"Baby I want to fuck you" he said so he went and got the lube and again, put that little neck roll under my ass. He slid inside me and OOOOHHH I moaned. (I really need to buy one of those neck rolls!) I was holding my legs back as far as I could and he was pounding me I said, "OOOHHH baby you're making me cum. oh God yeah". I came so hard and the he started grinding into me around in a circle if you can imagine. "I love making you cum baby, do you like that?" "yeah I love it !" and then I came again, he was so deep and I couldn't believe how good it felt I came over and over. I did not realize but he was holding back. After a few more thrusts and my orgasm subsided he stopped and said. "I want to cum in your mouth."

So he came back and I quickly started sucking him. He was grabbing my hair pushing further into my throat. I didn't care I was so fucking hot. I completely let go and he was actually fucking my mouth, holding my head and thrusting deep. He started stroking my clit again and I just exploded in orgasm. Then I could feel him really throbbing. "You want me to cum in your mouth, huh you bad girl"? He asked, Mmm, Hmmm, " I moaned. yeah take that cock he said and really started thrusting. I backed off of him for a sec and looked up at him. I smiled and started licking him really slow. Sucking him deep and then back out. My mouth was salivating a lot so it was really wet. He was moaning, Oh God Baby that is so good" then I started doing it faster, and then a little faster. "Oh yeah FUCK baby, that's it, OOOOOHHHHH" he was yelling as he filled my mouth with his cum.

He went and got me a towel and a drink. Still in my dress BTW. We laid on the bed without speaking. I had my head on his chest and our fingers were entwined. We dozed off for a little while and that was the best feeling of all.

I want to go back, maybe next year :wub:

• Members

That sounds like an awesome weekend. It is nice to get away and let go as well.

• Members
:o *thud*

were-not-worthy.jpg

LMFAO!!! Is that "thud" you passing out? HA HA HA!

• Members

Yep that thud would be me :lol:

We're not worthy :lol: I love that!!!