Official Community Forums Home

Softeaze Cock N' Balls

Tyger

pd1388-11main.jpg

Like ‘em basic, soft, waterproof, inexpensive, and semi-lifelike? Then this Pipedream vibrator is for you.

Perfect for beginners, it’s easy to use, latex & phthalates-free, “Fanta-flesh” (aka jelly) vibrator has a simple to turn dial controller. Vibes range from low to really high, which is impressive power for the 2 AA batteries (not incl.) to put out. This toy is a bit on the loud side though, even with the jelly sleeve insulating the vibe.

I got the purple one, which is my favorite color. From it’s lifelike shaped-head to the vibe controlling base, this toy measures a little under 8”, but insertable length is about 5”, diameter is about 1.5”. The jelly has “give” to it, like real flesh does too, and the shape of this vibrator is like an erect cock, complete with raised veins and balls.

The jelly cock is slid over a basic, silver vibrator, and is easy to clean with warm soap and water, which you will want to do, because upon opening this toy, the rubbery smell was overwhelming. Don’t be surprised if, when washing, or even using, that the sleeve slides off if the inside gets wet. After all, the vibe is smooth, and the jelly getting slick makes it hard to keep on the vibe. Also, being that it’s jelly, lint & hair will be attracted to this toy like a magnet, so, take care when setting it down, patting it dry, & storing it.

This toy was really nice to use. It felt great, filling, and the vibes were strong. It felt pretty real, sliding in & out of me, with the nice, soft balls banging against me, like the real thing, and I loved the ease of the vibe controller. No extra buttons to worry about, or accidentally push. If you want a great starter vibe, or just to go back to basics, then this one is a great choice.

I give this toy 3.5 out of 4 Tyger paws. :)

Easy & Insexpenive Simplicity

• Members
Sounds like this is one I need. Bet I can't hurt myself with this one. ;) Or you never know maybe I can. :lol:

Katpr,

May be you should take it easy for a while, we wouldn't want you to be put out of commission totally!

Tyger,

Thanks for the review, I wondered about this one. Think I'll wait for another.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

pd1388-11main.jpg

Like them to feel semi-real, how about a soft feel, or even something with all that plus being waterproof? This Soft tease "Cock N Balls" is all of the above and more. The product is made from "Fanta Flesh" (Jelly like) material; it is Phthalates free along with being waterproof. I noticed right away that the cock had a little bit of flexibility like an erect penis has. There are some slight veins on the shaft along with balls, to give it a more realistic effect.

The product takes 2AA batteries, which go into the base. This is multi-speed with an easy to turn dial. This is a "sleeved" product, meaning that the cock "n" balls slide off the vibe, which makes this really easy to clean. The vibe itself is a basic slender vibe. I must say though this soft little cock sure isn't very quiet, but it sure does have some strong vibrations.

Since this is waterproof, and I love to play in the water. I decided to fill up a nice hot bubble bath to find out how well this worked submerged in a bath. I grabbed my favorite lube, and headed for a little fun in the tub.I lubed up my new friend and turned it on. Insertion was pretty easy after I was aroused. It also wasn't quit as loud in the tub but then again it was well submerged.

This vibe is great for beginners and advanced players alike. Sometimes it is wonderful to just got back to the simple basics for some magnificent fun. Since this is a "jelly" type material, when washing it up make sure to put it back into the package it came in or into a zip locked bag in order to keep it clean.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5768