Official Community Forums Home

Desires And Realizations

toohotcatmom

• Members

Here's my first attempt at erotic writing. Apologies for any grammar errors.....

“Hi Honey, I’m home!” he says. Like usual lately, he’s tired after a long day of work. I on the other hand, because of good old Mother Nature and hormones, I’m horny as ever and want to jump him as soon as I see him. I of course don’t. Having been married to this man for 27 years has taught me a thing of two!

“So, did you read that article I sent you?” I ask coyly, although trying the Miss Innocent thing has never worked for me. “No, I didn’t have time and it was long. I’ll have to read it later.” he responds. Well that pretty much dashes any hopes I had of him maybe being a bit turned on by the article on cunnilingus techniques. Having just discovered that I LOVE fellatio and that HE loves it as well, it’s only natural for me to want him to return the favor! Plus, I’ve started shaving (WHY did I not do this years ago?) and have a smooth and inviting pussy so I’m doing my part. Years ago he performed oral sex on me and remembered not liking the taste and the hair. The hair is taken care of and now, I don’t think I taste and certainly don’t smell bad. Oh well…. I’ll keep the subtle hints going. He did tell me he’s thinking about it. Maybe some day soon.

After he relaxes a bit and lets the work day subside, I settle on the couch thinking I’ll have another night of self-pleasure ahead of me before bed. Since he’s watching TV and I’m horny, I head for the bath with my trusty vibrator. Just as I start to get into the tub, I hear the door open and him ask, “May I join you?” “Please do!” I reply. We both settle into the warm tub and I turn on the jets letting the pulsating water caress and relax us. “Hmmm, this feels good” he says. “Well, you need the relaxation I know”, I respond, “let me bathe you.” He agrees and pretty soon I’m stroking his awesome hard cock with my soapy hands. “Does that feel good?” I ask, knowing full well that it does. He just moans and smiles. Not wanting to rush things I move to the side to relax a bit more. “I think it’s your turn now,” he comments as he reaches for the soap. After a long and luxurious soapy massage (he’s got wonderful hands), I feel about ready to explode when his hand moves down between my legs and caresses my clit, teasing me by briefly touching me and then moving on to rub my thighs and legs and feet. “You know I’m extremely horny all the time now”, I smirk, “and while I don’t mind finishing myself off, I’d sure rather have you do it.” He replies, “I’m game!” We dry off and within minutes are in bed, kissing long and deep, his tongue probing my mouth and glancing over my lips. I whisper, “some time I hope you’ll use that somewhere else.” He just laughs and moves on to licking and sucking my nipples until I’m so wet I feel like I never got dried off! His mouth on my nipples is so unbelievably arousing to me – something he knows – my pussy is aching and throbbing now, desiring to be touched by him. I reach for his cock and find it hard and ready as I begin stroking it with my hands. I sit up to take it into my mouth, as hungry for it there as between my legs. Curiously, he stops me and pushes me back down on the bed whispering, “You first tonight”.

Laying back I wait for his hand to touch my pussy, part my lips and start rubbing my clit. I ache for him to…when suddenly he moves off his side of the bed and repositions himself between my legs. He begins kissing and nibbling my thighs as I squirm underneath him. He works his way up the right inner thigh, kisses my belly, nibbles at my hips and then starts down the left inner thigh. “Please touch me”, I plead, hopeful but not expecting him to use anything other than his fingers. “Please, I’m aching for you.” He moans as he continues kissing and nibbling. He reaches his hand up and parts my lips, rubbing his finger gently over the hood of my clit – but not actually hard enough to stimulate it like I want. I’ve got my eyes closed and I feel him shift his weight. Suddenly I’m overwhelmed with the soft tenderness of his tongue licking me bottom to top – slowly and tenderly. I gasp. Then it begins. I feel the building of my first orgasm as he begins to circle my clit with his tongue. Within seconds, I’m coming. After the spasms stop, he continues on – lightly, then harder. This time he slips a finger into me. I start to thrust and he pulls out, and then reinserts two fingers. All this time he’s sucking and licking me – circles and back and forth – sucking hard then light. And I come again, ending it with “Stop, oh please stop”. But he continues on, now with his tongue he probes me, in and out and in and out, using his fingers on my now swollen and super sensitive clit. He inserts his tongue and licks inside me, nice and long, then pulls out and covering as much of me with his mouth as he can, sucks me all in. Using his fingers again, he re-enters me and with his steady rhythm inside me and on my clit, I come again. “Oh my god,” I almost scream, as I feel the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had. Suddenly, I feel the sensation of warmth. He picks his head up quickly and we both realize that I’ve just squirted for the first time ever! As I ride the sensation and come down, he says to me, “I’ve never been so turned on as I am right now. I want to be in you.” I reply, “And I want you in me, now!” He enters me in a rush and we fuck until his load is emptied into me deep and hot. I hold squeez him tight within me and tilt my hips back and forth rapidly, feeling every inch of him. He squirms and begs me to stop. Afterwards, he kisses me deep and long. I’m completely spent – unable to move – my legs are quivering. “I think you lied to me!” I say jokingly. “What?” he replies with that sarcastic smirk on his face, “Would I do that?” I snuggle into his arm, laying my shaking leg across his, “Don’t ever tell me if you did or not – but please do that again sometime?” I request. “My pleasure”, he replies.

• Members

Awesome! Yeah what Pinky said, I hope this is your reality!

• Members

Thanks every body! But, alas, it's only a story for now...I'm working on him - except after the rejection I got tonight - I'm pissed off at him right now - but I'll get over it.

• Members
Thanks every body! But, alas, it's only a story for now...I'm working on him - except after the rejection I got tonight - I'm pissed off at him right now - but I'll get over it.

What happened? Do you mind sharing, because maybe we can offer some advice or help.

• Members

Okay - remember you asked for it.....

Ever since I went off the pill (not to get pregnant, but because I'm pre-menopause), I've been hornier than ever. As one friend said, "Watch her or she'll be humping fire hydrants!" I also started a new job about the same time - one that keeps me traveling 4-5 days a week - every week. So - when I'm home - I'm hungry! Unfortunately, he's not so much. Sometimes it's great - we're both into it - and some times it's not. Tonight I went over to him and got in his lap (my usual cuddling position). He complained of feeling headachy and tired - so I raised my shirt (no bra on) to let him bury his face between them (something that he likes when his head hurts) - which he did. Usually he'll give my nipples some attention that I enjoy - and even that would have been something - but tonight he sat up and pulled my shirt back down in a gesture that made me feel he was saying "Your dismissed" - while telling me he needed to get ready for bed, feed the cats, etc. I'm hormonal right now - that time of the month - so I'm probably being over sensitive....but I just feel like he doesn't put me first. And on top of all that - I'm having problems having orgasms now. I can have them by myself after a LOT of time - but I am now feeling rushed and stressed to get it over with....all in my mind I know. A lot of stress in my life with the new job, new lifestyle even....sigh....and then worrying about NOT having an orgasm....makes it worse. Very frustrating.....