Official Community Forums Home

Escaping Ben-wa Balls

• Members

Ladies, do you have trouble holding on to those ben-wa balls too? I work kegels daily like a fiend but still have a hard time walking around the house with the ben-was...I seem to stay so wet and slippery that the little suckers just want to slide out. Maybe these particular ones are just too small 'cause I don't have that problem to this extent with the larger attached pleasure balls. It's not my inner muscles 'cause I can control those puppies pretty well and test the "grip" power with my own fingers just to be sure so what gives?

• Members

I am sure they they are just too small for you. I use large ones and haven't tried the small gold ones i've seen. But everyone is different and thats ok. Thats why there is variety!

• Members

I did a review on some very small ones and then bought some of the larger Smartballs.

The small ones are definately harder to hold on to - they kept falling ot on me, too.

The Smartballs are much easier to keep in - try something larger to start out. ;)

• Members

You may just like the others said need to get a bigger set of them. I have both the bigger ones and the small ones I must just be different I havent had a problem with either of them.

• Members

You need to go larger, the ones I first had were tiny, because I'm kind of small in there. Larger ones work better.

• Members

I've got a new shopping list started and plan on getting a new set....maybe find some of those cone weights too. I want to tone those suckers to the point I can crack walnuts hehe! :P

• Members
I've got a new shopping list started and plan on getting a new set....maybe find some of those cone weights too. I want to tone those suckers to the point I can crack walnuts hehe! :P

Sounds like a great idea...after 3 kids, well, could be better. Do those cones really work?

• Members

I don't know Iha....you're the therapist so you would know....am I losing my mind or becoming too obsessed? I just feel like a brand new woman these days and I like to try to stay in some type of sensual mode as much of the time as possible. I'm enjoying the heck out of feeling as sexy, attractive, and "hungry" as I ever have in my life! It makes me take better care of myself (you'll never see me dowdied out again!) and have a more positive outlook towards everyone and everything. But is it normal to have sex on the brain 24/7? (Just wish I had a partner that could reciprocate the same back but ooohhhh in my dreams.... :P )

• Members

Chloe, I don't know if it's "normal" or not, but you are certainly not alone!

And really, who cares if it's "normal"?? What is normal? It's wonderful, and if you are enjoying yourself, what's the harm? :)

• Members

I really like the SmartBalls. They work better for me than the glass balls I have. I can actually forget the SmartBalls are there, move a certain way, and just get a bump that is amazing...

• Members
I'm sure this has been covered but where in the world can I find these?

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...alls&Page=1

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...alls&Page=1

here are some that i just looked up for you on TT. There may be more but I wasn't sure what exact catagory they were in. Hope these help you.

• Members
I don't know Iha....you're the therapist so you would know....am I losing my mind or becoming too obsessed? I just feel like a brand new woman these days and I like to try to stay in some type of sensual mode as much of the time as possible. I'm enjoying the heck out of feeling as sexy, attractive, and "hungry" as I ever have in my life! It makes me take better care of myself (you'll never see me dowdied out again!) and have a more positive outlook towards everyone and everything. But is it normal to have sex on the brain 24/7? (Just wish I had a partner that could reciprocate the same back but ooohhhh in my dreams.... :P )

I hear you. I hope it's normal. If not, I'm enjoying being abnormal much more than being normal!

There seems to be so many of us going through the same thing. Maybe we should form a club. What would you call such a club?

I have no experience with the ben wa balls, but i do have the power balls. I got them here at TT. Husband says they make a difference, but I was a bit of a kegel fiend before anyway. I wear them when I'm walking with my friend. Kinda like having a little secret. I find they feel sort of like butterflies in your stomach. But not in your stomach.

• Members

"I wear them when I'm walking with my friend. Kinda like having a little secret. I find they feel sort of like butterflies in your stomach. But not in your stomach. "

I love to wear mine when I walk. May as well exercise more muscles at a time!!!

• Members

I don't know how to copy the link, but you can product search them here. They're meant to strengthen your muscles inside. Both for sex and to keep you out of Depends i think. They kinda feel groovy too.

• Members

I'm right in there with the 40-something crowd that has suddenly woken up with sex on the brain 24/7. I don't know what happened but I am very glad that it did! Chloegirl, we Do need to start our own club.missyou06.png

• Members

OO OO I want in the club. Who wants to be prez. We need a better title than prez ( wife in the fast lane, LIPS-leader in pursuit of sex) I nominate Pinky for secretary 'cause she's rockin' that sexy secretary look.