Official Community Forums Home

Chat Room

• Members

Hi, I was just in the chat room and shortly after entering evreything went blank. I could tye and send but everything else was blank, did I do something wrong? I'm still a rookie at this chat thing. help

James :(

• Members

I just tried it and it worked. Did you read the messages under the window? You may need to update your Java. Also - when I logged in I got a welcome message - but no one is there.

• Members
I just tried it and it worked. Did you read the messages under the window? You may need to update your Java. Also - when I logged in I got a welcome message - but no one is there.

Yes I clicked on the up-date for java and I got in fine and even was having a conversation but then the chat room scene went blank and I couldn't do anything but exit. I'll give it another try now and see what happens.

• Members

You may need to adjust java, and empty your cache, see if that helps. Also if you have AOL, you may need to restart your browser with IE or Firefox.

hth!

• Members
Chat's down for me. Says chat service license has been reached :( :(

Samething for me oh well better luck next time :(

I mentioned this in another thread...

This issue has been fixed and you should have no problems getting in the chat room.

Rob

• Members

It worked for me this morning! Seems to be working well! Great job Rob! Conversation flows quickly!