Official Community Forums Home

The Real Man

• Members

toh5501-6main.jpgReal Man Pleasure

When this handsome man arrived in my mailbox I couldn’t get my hands on him fast enough! Made of Jel-Lee, this “real man” felt amazingly (and somehow eerily) lifelike. I had originally imagined I’d invite him to join me in the bathtub, but my first opportunity for a date with this hunk of manhood was the shower. He has an amazing ability to cling to most any nonporous surface and given his size (a generous 8 inches in length and 3 inches in diameter) hung massively appealing from the shower wall.

I always enjoy sex in the shower but this time I was in more control than usual. I backed up to him, letting him tempt me with his well defined head, then bent over so I could take him all the way in. This big boy filled me in a way that sent shivers up my spine! I rode him slowly at first, and then with more vigor as the intensity increased. With the workout I gave him, one would think he’d come unglued, but he stayed firm and stuck with me for the duration.

After our hot and steamy shower together, I invited this new man in my life to come to bed for another opportunity to please me; and please me he did. The best part of this guy is not his fulfilling size or his dreamy “skin” but the way he’s always ready, willing, and able to meet my needs. He wants to please and he’ll never fall down on the job.

Honestly, this Jel-Lee “real man” dildo is the most amazing toy I’ve used so far. It’s not for beginners or those who like them small. It’s big, really big, and can touch places in me that give incredible sensations. When used internally he has a very smooth skin on skin feeling with incredibly lifelike detail on the shaft and balls. The suction cup base is compatible with a harness and it’s easy to care for; just wash with anti-bacterial soap, rinse, and air dry. This toy comes with my highest recommendation.

• Members

Great review...I think he has shared my bed as well! ;)

• Members

When I first opened your review, all I could do was stare at the picture... you're right: it does look eerily real!! Damn!

Great review, too! :)

• Members
When I first opened your review, all I could do was stare at the picture... you're right: it does look eerily real!! Damn!

Eerily real is right... It took me a minute or two before I could even move after pulling this one out of the box. But I'm totally in love and he will be part of our oft used favorites! We've since then used him for double and I have to advise that whatever you are using in the rear door has to be inserted first and then this one. Couldn't make it work the other way around, but WOW 'O WOW...

~TLG

• Members

I am in awe because there is no way on God's green earth I could handle that. I'd be torn asunder. How in the name of all that vibrates do you gals do it? I'm kind of envious.

• Members
I am in awe because there is no way on God's green earth I could handle that. I'd be torn asunder. How in the name of all that vibrates do you gals do it? I'm kind of envious.

Your vaginal opening is a muscle, and will accommodate both large and small. The fullness is intense the very first time you try a large dildo, don't discount it. (Just so you know, Im a tiny women, myself, and would never think this would be possible)

• Members
How in the name of all that vibrates do you gals do it? I'm kind of envious.

The vag is not a hole like most people think. It is a flat tube that expands in relation to its blood flow, engorgement, and arousal states. Because of this, in the right circumstances you can make the vaginal canal spit out ten pound babies without irrevocable harm. In the wrong circumstances (like forced entry) there can be plenty of tears and lesions. The challenge with having things "fit" is not the vag, but the pelvic opening, which is bone and can limit size. Without the aid of spreading hormones like Relaxin (produced during labor) the pelvic floor is what most will find as the obstacle to taking in larger objects.

Having said all that, not everyone enjoys the full feeling. It’s about tastes and preferences like everything else. I know for me, I can orgasm more quickly and intensely when there is something inside, whether it be fingers or phallic. Size is rarely an issue for me as I prefer performance to sheer mass, but there are those times when I want it big and full.

~LG