Official Community Forums Home

Pumping

Gotpump

• Members

Are you referring to those little suction things that go over the clit and you pump up with the little hand held pump? I had tried one years ago, it wasn't very effective, but I know that they have made many improvements on them now. I think they even have electric ones. I would be interested to try this.

Mikayla

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Are you referring to those little suction things that go over the clit and you pump up with the little hand held pump? I had tried one years ago, it wasn't very effective, but I know that they have made many improvements on them now. I think they even have electric ones. I would be interested to try this.

Mikayla

:o:unsure: By pumping pussy, i thought what was meant was literally pumping the pussy, stroking long hard fast and deep. is there another form? fill me in will ya? B):rolleyes:

• Members
:o:unsure: By pumping pussy, i thought what was meant was literally pumping the pussy, stroking long hard fast and deep. is there another form? fill me in will ya? B):rolleyes:

Sure there is. More commonly called "clitoral pumps" these little pumps go over the clitorial area, and are like a little mask for the vaginal area. Then you take a hand (or I believe now, an electric pump) and suck in the blood to the clitoris. It brings extra pleasure to the woman because it enlarges her clitoris. Much like a penis pump would enhance a man's erection, this would help the woman's little erection (her clit) and bring her quicker to orgasm.

Mikayla :unsure:

• Members
Sure there is. More commonly called "clitoral pumps" these little pumps go over the clitorial area, and are like a little mask for the vaginal area. Then you take a hand (or I believe now, an electric pump) and suck in the blood to the clitoris. It brings extra pleasure to the woman because it enlarges her clitoris. Much like a penis pump would enhance a man's erection, this would help the woman's little erection (her clit) and bring her quicker to orgasm.

Mikayla :unsure:

now this could prove to be very valuable information.. B);) thanks

• Members

I have a friend that bought one. I think they are on their 3rd or 4th one. She loves it and so does he. Personally, we are looking at getting one.