Official Community Forums Home

New Here

hot4hubby

• Members

Hello everyone,

My name is Mrs P. And I am a straight military wife to a wonderful husband who is deployed right now :angry::( . We have 2 boys 4 and 8. A yorkie names tinkerbell.

I am here to bring our marriage back to what it used to be when we met. I had a really bad time for the sex wise for the past few years. Thanks to birth control pills. Well now I am back and eagerly waiting for my husband's return. I have already learned so much here and can't wait to learn more.

Oh just have to mention. I am a travel agent that works at so if any of you are planning to take a trip. I would love to be your agent. I specialize in Disney and I also do other vacations as well.

• Members

Welcome to the forum! I've already seen a few of your posts and you appear to be settling into this group quite well! Give hubby a "Thank You" and a pat on the back for what he is doing for all of us! Maybe we can settle the debt by helping your love life!

• Members
Welcome aboard. Have fun and post away.

Thanks everyone. Yes Pappy he will lovvveeee it lol. :) I just got off the computer with him chatting and I was telling him all the stuff I am gonna try on him. Safe to say R&R will be a busy one ;)

• Members
Thanks everyone. Yes Pappy he will lovvveeee it lol. :) I just got off the computer with him chatting and I was telling him all the stuff I am gonna try on him. Safe to say R&R will be a busy one ;)

You go, girl!! Like pappy said, it's the least we can do for our guys in uniform.

• Members
Please don't set the house ablaze! LOL!!!!!

Y'all have me giggling like a school girl LOL

• Members

Welcome TT and have fun.

The wounderful thing about Tiggers is Your the only one!!!!

my kids loved winnie the pooh when they were little.

• Members

Welcome to the forum!! I think you will enjoy it here!