Official Community Forums Home

Who The Hell Are They Kidding?

pappyld04

• Members

I'm sure everyone knows or has a good idea who Hulk Hogan is. After wrestling he got his own reality show which in turn got his daughter a record deal. That's fine cause she does deserve some credit for her talent. BUT, you just get a creepy feeling about the protective nature of that guy. Now he's been photo'ed rubbing oil down her butt crack or nearby and his son almost kills another boy in that little hot rod of a car that daddy bought him. He is in the pen and daddy is probably going to pull off turning this into another reality show. I think they were calling it "the new nick". BS. The whole fucking family sickens me with their actions! Notice how daddy's new woman looks just like his daughter? I always thought his actions went way beyond protection but dam!

• Members

Whoa, you obviously didn't hear, daddy's new woman was his daughter's best friend! When that show first came on the air i watched it all the time because he reminded me a lot of my dad, same build and insanely over protective (dad thought the GPS in teh car was a genius idea) However as teh show went on and he got way out of control (he told her to go on a diet! she's goregous that way she is!) I stopped watching and then I was grossed out by not only the photos of the sun tanner, but the video as well. The man leaves no stone unturned. EWW. I thought Nick was the only sane one, now I feel bad for Linda. I think that's his ex's name.

• Members

This is what's happening in America these days. It's all "reality" shows! We hate them at my house it is like watching a train wreck! These "has beens" have to find some way to exploit themselves to keep getting the $$ to support their lifestyle!

OMG what about the new Denise Richards one! I feel sickened when I think about that woman. I used to thing she was so beautiful! now I think she is scary and CRAZY!