Official Community Forums Home

Swirl Spot Lollipop

ladylove

• Members

Review by:

Ladylove

5/27/08

TO7485-6.jpg

The waterproof Swirl Spot Lollipop by grrltoyz is a petite wired vibe you can take anywhere. It comes in grape punch or limonade. I have the grape punch which smells a little like grapes, but doesn't taste like anything. I really like the way it feels, It's soft and squishy to touch. This vibe Has 7 settings to play with, that will pulsate, vibrate and surge in varying degrees; and even though all are different from one another, I really didn't like it because they were to similar to one another for me, but exactly why this is a good beginner toy. Also, I felt it was somewhat loud, so turn on some low music or a TV to cover the sound. The overall length is 3.5 inches and the width starts at 3/4 inch at the top, increasing with soft gradual ridges, that will enhance your experience, to 1.5 inches at the base.

The Swirl Spot Lollypop is a good beginner toy because it can be an all in one toy, that you'll be able to experiment with. It can be used for clitoral stimulation, penetration, or if your daring, experiment using it for anal. Remember, never go from anal to vaginal without cleaning the toy first. Also you can use it during oral, for extra added oomph. Holding on to the toy is a bit tricky, and if you use it while in water, it becomes even more difficult. I had to hold onto the wire to help control it o which may weaken/loosen the wire. I give this toy 1 out of 4 hearts.

Swirl Spot Lollypop

• Members
Great review...looks like a good toy but looks are not always indicative of ease of use!! Spend money = great toy...my motto.

Thanks pinky, and I usually agree with $=quality, but there are some, toys that are cheep and decent. This one......not so much for me.

• 2 weeks later...

How long is the cord?

• Members

The cord is about 2 - 2 1/2 feet. Does that make a difference?

I try not to order corded toys anymore.

• Members
The cord is about 2 - 2 1/2 feet. Does that make a difference?

I try not to order corded toys anymore.

It can. Just as you commented in your last couple sentences of your review. "I had to hold onto the wire to help control it o which may weaken/loosen the wire. " Sometimes the base of a toy can make a wire more or less noticeable too. And some toys have thicker/thinner wires than the average you see.

Thanks Ginger! That was exactly why I asked.

• Members
Lollipop, Lollipop oh Lollie Lollie Lollipop!! Looks like fun, Great Review!!

Thats exactly what I started singing when I opened the package...... great mind think alike! :P

• Members
Lollipop, Lollipop oh Lollie Lollie Lollipop!! Looks like fun, Great Review!!

Thats exactly what I started singing when I opened the package...... great mind think alike! :P