Official Community Forums Home

Facial Cum Shots

bigdaddyctreigns

• Members

how many women enjoy to have your partner splatter his load in your face?

i love pulling out of my girls mouth and just covering her face with my cum....she likes it too.

i read this article that said teens are having sex by the age of 13, and out of 100 asked...most said they love giving guys oral sex and most agreed to saying that they love to get cum drenched....what a world!

• Members

I am more interested in your obession with what "teens" are having sex nowadays....I am hoping that this interest is for conversational knowledge and not for any kind of hopeful activity later because that would not only be ILLEGAL but also disgusting and WRONG.

To answer your question, I do like facials...if the guy likes them.....

Mikayla

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
how many women enjoy to have your partner splatter his load in your face?

i love pulling out of my girls mouth and just covering her face with my cum....she likes it too.

i read this article that said teens are having sex by the age of 13, and out of 100 asked...most said they love giving guys oral sex and most agreed to saying that they love to get cum drenched....what a world!

I agree with Mikayla, you seem to be a bit too interested in younger girls and I am new here and have already picked up on that. It is very wrong and devastating to a family. I know, my husband, who I am in the middle of divorcing, and I have restraining orders on him, is in jail for 5 counts of rape, sodomy, child molestation, aggravated child molestation, and stalking. To 2 minors, it is WRONG, and very harmful to everyone it affects. I hope you are only dealing with girls over 18, I wouldn't wish the shame and embarrassment on no other family if you were to get caught otherwise.