Official Community Forums Home

Daffy The Deep Stroker

Guest lioness

Guest lioness

no2018-1main.jpg

Visit My Website

Daffy the Deep Stroker

I was really ecstatic when I open my box and saw this purple phallus of passion. fortunately for me this toy definitely met most of my likes. insertion was difficult the girth of the toy was larger then it looks a lot of lube is recommended. however, the pearls make for a great feeling going in. The shaft is ample in length it does not vibrate) allowing for a deep penetration giving you a full feeling. The clitoral stimulator on this purple passion really deliver in the vibration department. My favorite was the thrusting i was expecting a jack hammer feeling it was way more gentle and rhythmic feeling. the beads expand more as you increase the speed rotation that was a pleasant surprise. This toy is great but i would not recommend it to beginners can be a little tought get in.

HOw many batteries does it have, are they hard to load? Is it loud? What kind of material is it made of?

• Members

I've wanted to try this for QUITE some time! I might have to save up for it! ;)

• Members

A few more questions for you, so the tip of the vibe rotations and thrust? Is there different speeds, or just one speed? How many batteries? Were they easy to install? How did the "ears" on the clitoral stimulator part hold up? Were they stiff and stayed in place or kinda floppy? THanks

• Review Team

I did a review on this toy in March...so thought Id add the link.

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=5671

I did a review on this toy in March...so thought Id add the link.

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=5671

Always a good idea to check and make sure that other reviews haven't already been done for a toy. IF there is a review for the one that you've reviewed, PLEASE POST IT as a reply to the ORIGINAL poster's review. Thanks!!