Official Community Forums Home

The Better Sex Series: Vol 2

ladylove

• Members

DVD_AE0117.jpg

Review by;

Ladylove

6/1/08

The Better Sex Video Series Vol. 2 by Sinclair Intimacy Institute, is a good tool for anyone/any couples looking to enhance and expand themselves sexually. They have 4 PHD experts, (2 male and 2 female) narrating before and after each section, giving tips, suggestions and instruction for the viewer. The cover boast about 22 sex secret, tips and turn ons, using 8 couples that have volunteered to demonstrate the various topics. Prior to each demonstration the couple(s) is interviewed so you feel like you know them a little. All the couples are good looking, nice bodies, but ordinary every day people, so if your looking for some smoken’ hot entertainment this is not the film for you. The format is instructional, and they teach as well as show you the ideas and implementation for each section. Some of the subjects covered are, mutual / self masturbation, light BDSM, Creatively Dating your SO to add some spark into you love making again, and Dancing for ones partner, that includes you too men.

Before even watching the film I couldn’t imagine what it was going to offer me. After all I’ve been married 23 years, I’m experienced. If I haven’t done it, it’s because I don’t want to. WRONG! As I watched the film it became clear I didn’t know as much as I thought I did. The most surprising thing I’ve learned, was that BDSM was not only about control or loss of it, it’s about the complete and total trust you have to place in your partner to even feel comfortable experimenting with it. They also explain how you achieve a greater intimacy though giving your complete trust to your partner. There are several other lessons to be learned here, and some do feel like they’re just refreshing my memory, but well worth it. I strongly recommend couples watch this video together, because I feel it makes it easier to start a discussion when you (me) have a tendency to be shy about it.

I think this DVD is an excellent tool for expanding and heightening your sexuality and intimacy for everyone, no matter how experienced you may think you are. I give this a 4 out of 5 hearts.

Better Sex vol 2

• Members

Sounds like some great sexploration! I think its a pretty easy mentality for some to think just cause they've played the game so long they know everything. But watching, even if you pick up one new little bit of info or spark a conversation on new preferences, isn't that worth it? ;)

• Members

It was :D and it defiantly opened some very interesting conversation. Looks like my preverbal box just got bigger.