Official Community Forums Home

Pink Penetrator

Tyger

SE0766-10-3main.jpg

Pink Penetrator/Shoku

Shōku means “iris” which is a passionate flower, so, I was excited to get this toy with the same name. Pretty in pink, this is a dual stimulator, with a small, pointy clit stimulator as well as s thin, small phallic looking vibrator, about the same diameter as my pinky finger.

I was a bit skeptical, seeing how small this toy was, but, trying is believing. And, I believe my first assessment was spot on.

After washing the toy, and allowing to fully dry, since this toy isn’t waterproof, I was able to get a feel for it. The vibe and clit stimulator is very bendy. The separate hand controller attaches to the toy via a small cord that is wired into the bottom of the toy.

Inserting the 2 AA batteries from my stockpile of batteries into the hand controller, and slide the button up, and notice that the vibes have a great range from low to HIGH. The vibes are pretty strong, and I do like ‘em strong, but this toy was extremely loud and rattled all over the place. Holding the very bottom of the toy itself, where the bullet inside is located, helped cut the noise down considerably.

This was a great clit stimulator. I could feel the other part inside me, barely. More like a nagging tickle actually. I thought “why did they even bother with this part of it?” though. I was sorely, yet not surprisingly, disappointed with this toy. This flower really wilted for me. I give it a one paw twitch only.

P.P.

• Members

Awww! Well we cant have a wilted Tyger, sorry it didnt work for ya hun.... Guess I will send the TTTD(Too Timid Toy Distroyer) your way hun to make you feel all better!!! LOL

• Members

Aw! I just ordered this... my first "dual".... so I wonder how it will work for me.... Thanks for the heads up though!

• Members

Aw, that sucks it didn't work well for you. Oh well, with all the wonderful toys you DO have, I'm SURE something made up for it. ;)

Of course I found something else!! LMAO I guess they can't ALL be winners. But, hey, what I may not like, may be FANTASTIC for someone else!