Official Community Forums Home

How To Take Naked Pictures...

Beyondblessed

• Members

ok....so for past few minutes Ive been trying to take some naked pictures of myself to send to my GF cause she lives so far away and we never get to see each other.

But Ive been having some trouble....the camera is on it best resolution setting and still looks blurry.

Also...Its friggin hard to take pictures of yourself....and when you want em to be nakled you cant just call up a close friend and say...hey pal...come take naked pics of me...lol

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also...what in the world do women find sexy?...guys are easy...naked = sexy...clothed = sexy...lingerie = sexy...

But girls are a whole nother story....What is sexy?...what can i do, that I can send her a pic of, that will make her soak her shorts as soon as she sees it?

Please and thank you

-BeyondBlessed

• Members

I am going to assume you are using a digital camera.....no commercial developer will do "naked" shots most of the time without giving you problems.

If your girl loves you, any pic of you will probably make her happy, naked or not, trust me.

Women are not as visual as men, we are more "touch" and "emotion" oriented. Now, does that mean we don't enjoy a good naked picture? No, we do, but not as much as the regular guy does.

I think if you are going to take a good pic, you should do this:

Wrap a bow around your penis, take the clearest picture you can. When you send the picture to her, caption it: "Here is a gift I can't wait for you to unwrap" or "Guess what you are getting for Valentine's Day?" or if you can manage a hard on "Look who is happy to see you!"

Something cute and clever that indicates thought instead of just nude pictures. This might make her laugh and that will be even better!

If I got any of those pics from my HB, not only would I smile, but I would know how hard he, and his penis, were thinking of me!

Have fun!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Some of the sexiest pictures I've seen are not totally nude. One of my favs is of a "friend" who sent me a pic of him with his cowboy hat pulled over his face, no shirt on, hands in the pocket of his jeans and a hint of his cock peeking out from behind the unzipped zipper. Curiosity of the unseen adds to wanting to get what's hidden inside those jeans and that makes me HOT!!

Or how about a pic of you just out of the shower, towel also being used seductively?? Water running down a man's body also gives me those erotic chills that make my nips perk with excitement!

• Members
Some of the sexiest pictures I've seen are not totally nude. One of my favs is of a "friend" who sent me a pic of him with his cowboy hat pulled over his face, no shirt on, hands in the pocket of his jeans and a hint of his cock peeking out from behind the unzipped zipper. Curiosity of the unseen adds to wanting to get what's hidden inside those jeans and that makes me HOT!!

Or how about a pic of you just out of the shower, towel also being used seductively?? Water running down a man's body also gives me those erotic chills that make my nips perk with excitement!

Thats some good stuff....thank you..I'll def give it a try...imjust not real keen on how women work cause Ive been a man my whole life...lol

God bless

BeyondBlessed