Official Community Forums Home

What To Do?

hot4hubby

• Members

When u miss someone so much it hurts? I miss him. I really do. Today was a hard day. 1 of many. My kids are the devil. As I am writing to you, my 4 year old is screaming upstairs at the top of his lungs. MOMMYYYYYY MOMMYYYYYYYY. WoW just wow.

Hunny I need your arms to hold me. Lay next to me at night. I need to shut out the world and put me first. Thats so unheard of right. ME first. 7 months no break at all. Not even one. I hate that I started this daycare. I hate it. I hate that I hate waking up everyday to face another hellish day. My kids are so bad. My family depends on me way to much (MOM). When is it ok for me to need to talk and vent and just cry.

Oh lets call her to vent she is always there for us, She will know what to do. Ask her she will do it. She never says no. FUCK MAN I NEED TO GET IT ALL OUT 2 just once. I need to be the weak one just once.

• Members

Feel a lil better? ;) Good rant. We all need someone to talk to. You have every right to feel the pressure. You just need now to figure out how to set up outlets for yourself. And find new ways to do the same old thing so it doesn't drive you nuts!

• Members

We're heer for you hun, you can always vent to us. I know it's different and I can relate I don't have anyone around here who pays attention to my needs but is always willing to dump on me. If you need a shoulder I'm here! And he's almost home right?

The fact that you started a daycare, while stressful, is a wonderful thing Not everyone can do what you do. Children (of all ages) are a handful. maybe laying down rules and setting aside you time would help?

• Members
We're heer for you hun, you can always vent to us. I know it's different and I can relate I don't have anyone around here who pays attention to my needs but is always willing to dump on me. If you need a shoulder I'm here! And he's almost home right?

The fact that you started a daycare, while stressful, is a wonderful thing Not everyone can do what you do. Children (of all ages) are a handful. maybe laying down rules and setting aside you time would help?

Thank u ladies. He will be here in 47 more days for 18 then he is gone again. Any other time I would love to do the daycare. I love kids they are just fun and so cute. I have 2 2 year olds they call me mommy lol they fight for my attention sooo cute.

It's just my will is breaking. I am a strong woman always have been. I'm wilting a bit thats all. As soon as he walks off that air plain this will be ok again. I will have my burst of energy to make it the rest of the way. Then I can say he will be coming for good. For now.

• Members
Hopefully he gets to stay home. How much longer does he have in service?

I'm glad to see your feeling a little better, already your post seems a little brighter. I hope you find something to make you smile. You deserve it!

I went up stairs and kissed my kids goodnight. :rolleyes: He has awhile in we are lifers <_< He'll be calling in a half an hour I look forward to that every night. I need that call like the air I breath

• Members

good rant hunny let it all out, some day ill do a rant on here but i dont think there is enough room on this site for it. you know im always here for u, even if im stuck out here in this shitty ass country. u are my luv baby an u are a very strong woman, those kids are the spawn aof satan lol (wait that means im satan lol) anyways keep your chin up ill be home in 45 days an a wake up. then time to lay down the law. so anyways baby i luv u an u are a strong woman. just dont go out in the front yard yelling " give us free, give us free"