Official Community Forums Home

Advice On Doubble Headed Dildo Needed

• Members

HELP.......

I need advice on how to properly use a doubble headed dildo in any situation where two women are invloved. If there is anyone out there willing to give me some ideas we would be very greatful.

Thank You for all your help!

• Members
HELP.......

I need advice on how to properly use a doubble headed dildo in any situation where two women are invloved. If there is anyone out there willing to give me some ideas we would be very greatful.

Thank You for all your help!

Insert and rock and thrust. That's about it. Just do what feels best for both.

• Members

Actually, the glory of a DD is that you DO have options for play. You can insert into one only - tease and taunt her with it, put it in YOU, then her. Or, put it in her and you suck the other end. I don't really get into that, but some people do. Or, you can put it in both of you, facing each other, and sort of grind together. OR, you can be on hands and knees, butts facing each other and buck backwards (this is good for clitoral stim, via hands), OR, you can have one on the bed, lying down, insert DD, then the other inserts and faces backwards and sort of rides her.

There are really many options here. Just experiment, that is half the fun!

You can take turns using it on each other, or like Aiden said, put it in both of you, and thrust against each other.

• Members
You can take turns using it on each other, or like Aiden said, put it in both of you, and thrust against each other.

I have seen it used by 2 women facing each other on their heels and hands, rocking back and forth. Push in one pulls out in the other.

• Members

:kiss: One day I will get to do that!! Dreammmmmmmmmmm!!