Official Community Forums Home

Flavored Lubes?

Guest eminatic

Guest eminatic

ok so i've always been incredibly turned off at the idea of mixing food and sex- it just sounds disgusting.

but my bf has exceptionally HORRIBLE tasting cum (and precum for that matter) but i really really like giving oral and it makes me sad that im being put off even by his precum and i am starting to not be able to enjoy giving oral anymore :(

so i was wondering what everyone's thoughts are on flavored lubes? the idea always seemed silly to me, because i couldnt imagine why you would need lube for a blowjob, since a mouth is always wet o_O

also i've had this fear that they would taste horrible and artificial, and added with his already horrible taste would make everything worse OR that they would have sugar and be sticky and unsafe for vaginal sex.

however i kind of have my eye on the O'my flavored lubes because i remember trying a sample pack of their regular lube a long time ago and liking it

so anyway i want to know what people's experiences have been with flavored lubes and whether they enhance the session or make it worse D:

• Members

You know, I will swallow without it, as will my hubby lick me, but, flavors are good. We both enjoy switching it up a bit.

• Members

We don't use lubes to mask taste, we never have. And I would not use a flavored for SI just because of the sugar aspect. Sometimes a lube will help with Bj's sometimes I do use an unflavored simply if I run out of saliva. I also frequently use hand stim too with a bj and the lube helps.

But no we do not use them to mask flavor.

• Members

If I had known about flavored lubes about 15 years ago, I would certainly been more willing to give my hubby blowjobs. I couldn't stand the taste of his precum, and so only rarely would provide this to him. I would sure try it now.

• Members

we have a couple of different flavored lubes, it's fun to switch it up sometimes, and yes you can really taste them.

Guest eminatic

hmmm well i've really got my eye on this one because of the fact that it is sugar free and you wont have to stop to wash it off when switching activities ;)

omy00201main.jpg

and i think the idea might actually be fun, now i'll just have to wait until the end of july when i can test it out with the guy (we are long distance) i suppose ill have to have it shipped to him too since its too big of a liquid to bring on an airplane :rolleyes:

• Members

WOW!!

Thanks for posting this question. I had no idea that SI and sugar were not compatible :o (if anyone could direct me to this info, you would be even more awesome than you already are). I will have to research more on this since my SO likes the whole flavor thing. Thank you very much.

:)

• Members
WOW!!

Thanks for posting this question. I had no idea that SI and sugar were not compatible :o (if anyone could direct me to this info, you would be even more awesome than you already are). I will have to research more on this since my SO likes the whole flavor thing. Thank you very much.

:)

Google sugar and yeast infections.

Sugar when introduced into the vagina can set up a massive yeast infection. Yeast are normal flora in the vagina, but when the balance is off yeast can grow out of control. And yeast feed on sugar.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest eminatic

well i finally ordered the lube, but they sent me the wrong flavor! >.< i ordered cherry and got strawberry cheesecake instead (i checked my account history to make sure that my order said cherry) to make matters even more difficult i had it sent to my bf (we are long distance, and i cannot bring liquids on a plane when i visit him) who already opened it and reported that it tastes like jello.

coincidentally i was having quite a tough time deciding between strawberry cheesecake or cherry...so i may opt to just keep the one i got, since the cost shipping to have it exchanged will probably defeat the purpose of exchanging it...