Official Community Forums Home

Is Jen's Baby Here Yet?

curvacious_lust

• Members

ok..one of life's GREATEST rewards from a wonderful sex life is bringing children into the world. I know Jen said she had 3 weeks to go and I was curious if the baby was here yet!

I know some things are meant to be kept private, so I won't ask the sex/length/weight question unless she really wants to tell us...I just hope that if the baby is here, that all went well and a new chapter in Jen's life has started!!

Well?????????? Is the baby here???? :)

• Members

Yes he is! We had a beautiful and very healthy boy Tuesday, Feb 2nd! All is fabulous--with the exception of the lack of sleep. As soon as I get life back in order a bit I'll be back answering questions and writing articles!

Thank you for all your well wishes!

Jen

• Members

CONGRATULATIONS! I KNOW YOU WILL BE VERY, VERY HAPPY!

Mikayla

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Yes he is! We had a beautiful and very healthy boy Tuesday, Feb 2nd! All is fabulous--with the exception of the lack of sleep. As soon as I get life back in order a bit I'll be back answering questions and writing articles!

Thank you for all your well wishes!

Jen

congradulations on the birth of your new baby boy!!!!!! and good luck in the future with your sexual lives, when you can, it may be some time before you get the quality time alone again...lol Having 3 children myself, i remember the days... Best wishes, and remember.... There is no love in the world like a baby boys love for his mommy...good luck Jen :rolleyes::rolleyes: