Official Community Forums Home

Of All The Inconsiderate Things To Do

angelkisses98

• Members

i had a toy party today w/ 17 set to come. i spent money on food and drinks and such, the lady drove a dam hour to get here, and 3 ppl showed up!! :angry: only 1 person called to say she was sick and couldent make it, and one girl had a death in the family.

if they didnt want to come then why did they say they would!? at least have the balls to pick up a phone and say your not coming. i cant wait to hear all the excuses monday at work.

the lady left me catalogs..and there all gonna order something for dicking me over

• Members
i had a toy party today w/ 17 set to come. i spent money on food and drinks and such, the lady drove a dam hour to get here, and 3 ppl showed up!! :angry: only 1 person called to say she was sick and couldent make it, and one girl had a death in the family.

if they didnt want to come then why did they say they would!? at least have the balls to pick up a phone and say your not coming. i cant wait to hear all the excuses monday at work.

the lady left me catalogs..and there all gonna order something for dicking me over

Because people are inconsiderate.

Link me to the website and I will buy from you. Just pm me and tell me how to do it. I think I need a paddle for a very naughty husband person. ;)

• Members
Because people are inconsiderate.

Link me to the website and I will buy from you. Just pm me and tell me how to do it. I think I need a paddle for a very naughty husband person. ;)

hahah didnt have a paddle that i saw. i gota vibrawhip from the clearance basket.

• Members

People can be so shitty some times - sorry - but this ticks me off worse than anything. I hate inconsiderate people!

• Members

SHare the link! We'll all buy from ya! Or i will any way. :)

People are rude, simple as that. My friend had invited and had 40 people RSVP to her baby shower and only half showed up. The other half was supposed to help by bringing something.