Official Community Forums Home

Paypal

bgechloe

• Review Team

So I was going to make an order but my bank account is located in canada so the only way I can relly get money out is an ATM and or by putting it into PayPal. And so I was going to make an order and well you guys done do paypal. :o

• Members
So I was going to make an order but my bank account is located in canada so the only way I can relly get money out is an ATM and or by putting it into PayPal. And so I was going to make an order and well you guys done do paypal. :o

The only way I know to get to paypal is through Ebay, there is a link on their homepage to Paypal. Good luck hun! Oh BTW they can link it to your checking account. also you could look into a debt card from your bank, as long as it's backed by visa or mastecard (i don't think AMEX or Discover do debit) you should be fine.

• Members

You can get a Paypal debit card it is a visa that links to your Paypal acct. I have one you can use it anywhere. So when I sell stuff on Ebay the money goes in there and I can take it to the mall etc it's cool! Here's the link:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...DCIntro-outside

You can pay us with your paypal account. On the top of the page where you enter in your name and address there is a link for paypal users. Click it! :)

• Members

Love paypal. And the debit card is a great thing. I use mine solely through funding of my business.

• Members

Just so you know, paypal just came out with a toolbar so you can pay with paypal even if they company doesn't explicitly accept it.... it works great (and has an auto fill option for addresses and such)

try going to the paypal website and installing the tool bar.... it's just a little box on the side of the url box, so not obnoxious or anything.

• Review Team
You can pay us with your paypal account. On the top of the page where you enter in your name and address there is a link for paypal users. Click it! :)

Oh really!!!omg yay thats what I wanted to know thanks. And FYI I cant have a bank account let alone a job yet due to my immigration process so using a debit credit card would help me here. :( They make it soo hard :s

• 2 months later...
  • Members
I have been trying to place an order but cant cause it is not showing the paypal link above the billing info???Am I blind or something?

You should look into getting the paypal debit card. it's free and it works just like a visa! I have one and I <3 it. When I sell stuff on ebay the funds go directly in there and I can take my paypal with me to the mall!

I can't I dont have a SSN yet. Without that there are lots of things I cant do :( Anyone help me with this id like to order before the free offer is gone?

We should have paypal live on the site in a few weeks. For now, you can email your payment to rob@tootimid.com and then email your order details, products, shipping address, shipping method to helpdesk@tootimid.com.

It is not the best solution, but this does give paypal users an option.

Rob

• 3 weeks later...