Official Community Forums Home

Feel Like An Idiot

• Members

Okay. I ordered the DVD Erotic Strip Dance because I wanted to surprise my husband when he gets home for R/R. He has always wanted me to strip for him and before now I have never even considered doing it (self image issues). It really wasn't what I expected. I was hoping to learn the moves and then a "routine" would already be put together and I could learn it. I mean hell I was a competitive cheerleader all through high school and college-I know about learning routines. What I don't know is how to put one together on my own. SHIT!!! So here I sit on the couch in the middle of the night in gym shorts-not the sexy cute kind either-they are my husband's, a huge t-shirt, and freaking high heels!!! I CAN say this-I have the sexy walk down pat. Do you suppose I could just sexy walk in my heels to our bedroom? LMAO, I feel like the biggest IDIOT in the world. Well I have roughly one month to pull this together, Dear God! Sorry to rant over something that if it wasn't so damn funny I would cry over. I CAN do this, that's my new mantra. Oh and did I mention that my Dad and step mother are at my house staying with me for 14 fucking days??? They are staying in my bedroom, in which I had to go on a mission to find and hide all of the toys (nothing says welcome Dad quite like a fake vibrating johnson in the bedside drawer) so I am staying in my 7 yo daughters room. When in the hell am I suppoed to practice all of these moves??? SHIT SHIT SHIT! :P

• Members

I just wrote and article on How To Strip, and while I do not lay out a routine, my article does pretty much say that the moves are not as important as the 'illusion' of the stripping.

There is a link to the article on TT homepage, check it out.

In the meantime, if you are dressed the part, acting sexy, being sexy, the moves are not gonna be the highlight, the highlight is gonna be watching his eyes follow you and being eager for you to take it alllll off! have fun!

• Members

Had a BF I used to do that for about 100 years ago

You can dance right?

We’ll all ya gotta do baby is DANCE swing those hips, grind that behind and start shredding clothes (don’t start with too many)

Have fun

Sorry about the folks I’d need XANAX to get through those 14 days

• Members

I know it seems freaky that your parents are there and you are try to learn foreplay moves, you had to hide your toys and you have no privacy whatsoever. But try to remember sex is not freaky...thank God for foreplay!! Your parents probably don't care as long as you're happy. When my ex and I were first married, we'd stay at my parents house in my old bedroom (now THAT"S freaky) We would be going at it and my ex would always be the one who would shush me and try to be quiet. I was like,, please, I had to listen to my parent's headboard banging the wall every night all those years I grew up. Who cares if they know i''m having sex!

I know your are frustrated, but i agree with all that has been said..your man is going to be delighted with the effort.

• Members

yeah army wife I had gotten that movie too. It was basically close your eyes and listen to your inner self kind of thing. Pointed you in a slight direction to the move...but you had to kind of do your own thing too.

I wanted to learn how to for my SO....but after that movie I just didn't do anything with it. I did buy a carmon electra strip video.......and actually forgot about it till i read this......

That just might be what I'm doing today!!!!!!!

I did a review on this a while ago, So I've seen this DVD. I'm sorry it wasn't what you expected. I found it very informative and helpful.

The whole point of "erotic strip dance", is to be creative, getting comfortable with your body, feeling how your body moves, and enjoying yourself. This DVD isn't an instructional DVD, it shows you how to get comfortable with your body, feeling it move, and some of the moves. There are no "steps" or routines to learn. Being erotic is spontaneous, not rehearsed. Hence why, with this DVD, it's working on feeling your own body and boosting self esteem. It also comes with a great music CD which you can use and practice with.

The difference between stripping at a club, and erotic strip dance, is that in a club, the dancers are there to tantalize and tease the customers. The whole feel is "You want me, but you can't have me" there.

Men are visual creatures by nature, and therefore LOVE to see the female body move and sway. Add eroticism to the mix, and you have a personal strip tease, all for your man, with the "come hither" motions. The "I'm for YOU" feel.

You were disappointed probably because you didn't expect what you saw. You were expecting something totally different. Well, with erotic anything, a lot of it has to do with attitude and creativity for your lover. Watch it again, with a more open mind, get up, try the moves. Who knows what you're going to do when your hubby gets home. Trust me, if you do an erotic strip dance for him, he won't care that there were choreographered dance moves or not.

• Members

Well, I talked to DH tonight on Skype. We both have web cams on our laptops and I decided to see what would happen if I gave him a bit of a show. Holy shit! I was lying on my back with my laptop balanced on my knees and the monitor bent where he could see my face and my breasts. I had on a black satin robe so I dedided to SLOWLY open the robe to expose my chest. While he was talking I began making lazy cirlcles around my breasts with my fingertips. THAT got his attention. Well this was working out for me so far so I crossed one arm underneath my breasts and pushed them up and began playing with my breasts with my other hand. Even better, :P . Then I ran my hand up my chest and neck into my hair and back down the side of my face. I slowly moved my index finger into my mouth and sucked on it then pulled it out slowly and ran it back down the center of my chest. All I can say about his reaction is WOW! Then he gave ME a show. I think this stripping thing is gonna work out just fine! I can't wait until he gets home next month. :D

• Members

:D:D i know that is one happy man!

when mine used to deploy it was really hard on both of us we never even had e-mail.

you two are lucky to have eachother.

(i'm going to have to remember that move too) :lol:

• Members
Well, I talked to DH tonight on Skype. We both have web cams on our laptops and I decided to see what would happen if I gave him a bit of a show. Holy shit! I was lying on my back with my laptop balanced on my knees and the monitor bent where he could see my face and my breasts. I had on a black satin robe so I dedided to SLOWLY open the robe to expose my chest. While he was talking I began making lazy cirlcles around my breasts with my fingertips. THAT got his attention. Well this was working out for me so far so I crossed one arm underneath my breasts and pushed them up and began playing with my breasts with my other hand. Even better, :P . Then I ran my hand up my chest and neck into my hair and back down the side of my face. I slowly moved my index finger into my mouth and sucked on it then pulled it out slowly and ran it back down the center of my chest. All I can say about his reaction is WOW! Then he gave ME a show. I think this stripping thing is gonna work out just fine! I can't wait until he gets home next month. :D

Whoo Hoo!! He's going to LOVE it when he gets home...half the fun is the anticipation.