Official Community Forums Home

How I Met My Other Half

• Members

I have had a few ask me about the story as they have heard pieces of it so I thought I would put this up here.

I had had enough of my ex, so one day I was really angry and happen to be on craigslist as I sell a lot of things on there. I saw how they have a personals section. I put an ad up there and in it I clearly stated I was not looking for a one night stand and such. Well had a LOT of losers emailing me. Well Bob had emailed me as well. We emailed back and forth a couple of times and shared pics. Then I got a little nervous and had a lot going on getting ready for my daughters birthday, thanksgiving and my best friends wedding. About a week or so went by and he emails me wanting to know if I was still interested or did I change my mind. He was so sweet in his emails that I decided to proceed forward. We talked through email from 11/27-12/26. Then we set up that we were gonna meet on 12/26. I was nervous all day about this. I had been with the same person for over 10 years and he was the only man I had ever been with. Well while driving up for our date as it was not even 10 minutes away I was starting to doubt it. I almost turned around. I got there a little early...so I called one of my friends on the phone and talked to her and she helped calm me down. I also wanted to let someone know where I was. At this point anyone can say anything through email just to lure you somewhere. I talked to her all the way up to the door of the restaurant. I hung up with her when I met up with him. I had a HUGE case of the nerves. We went in and got seated in a booth across from each other. I couldn't look at him and I kept looking at the tv that was on the other side of the restaurant in the bar area. He was gently touching my hand and making small conversation and stole a quick peck as well. Then he remembered me saying that my favorite color was purple and so he gave me some purple carnations. It was so sweet. We ate and then went out to his car to talk and well things started getting hot. We ended up making out like teenagers and I felt completely comfortable with him from that point on. I think I was nervous as I had never been with anyone else except for my ex at that point. That including kissing and dates. He said that I surprised him that I let him do as much as I did that night. He kept asking if I was alright and if I wanted to stop. We didn't make love that night but we messed around a lot. He was such a gentleman about everything.

Then we decided to go to a movie as it was early in the night. I don't even remember the title as it wasn't a very good movie and I only saw parts of it. There were maybe 10 people in the whole theater. We sat in a back corner and continued making out more. It was so nice. He opened doors for me, held my hand and was just so romantic. Then after the movie he drove me back to where my car was where we messed around a little more and said good night. I felt so happy that night. It was the happiest I had been in a very long time. The next day we talked and I told him I was very close to sleeping with him last night. He said that he didn't want to push or rush it and wanted us to have a lot of time the first time we were together. So we decided we would get together again on New Years Eve we decided to rent a room and have a very nice night.

Again first off it took forever for the almost week to go by. We had seen each other on Wednesday and had to wait til Monday night. We did talk via email or phone every day. I reserved the room as I was going to get there first and then he gave me the money for it when he got there. I picked us up some snacks and drinks. I decided to sit, watch tv and have a drink to try and relax a little. He got there and we talked a little and kissed some. He asked me if I would like a massage to help me to relax....well he had me out of my clothes in no time, but I felt completely comfortable about that. I had a wonderful massage which led to us making love our first time. We made love 4 times that night. It is also the night I discovered that I squirted which was amazing. I still had some insecurities. I had huge self esteem issues. I got up to go to the bathroom and he came in after me and I kicked him out and shut the door. Then as the night went on when I went in I didn't shut the door all the way. It slowly got easier. I had trouble talking about what I was feeling and what was going on.

Later in the night I sensed something was bothering him and he wouldn't tell me. I pushed him and he thought maybe I changed my mind or was upset about what I had done with making love with him. He said due to me not saying anything and not really looking at him. We talked some. We compared it to a cave. Whenever I felt unsafe or insecure I kind of retreated to my cave. It took some time to come out of. I will admit once in a great while I retreat a little bit into it but not deep like before. As the days passed we talked about this and he helped me work through a lot of my issues.

I then was faced with some health issues and he was right by my side through it all. No matter what is bothering me I know that I can talk to him and he will not judge me in anyway and he knows that I would do the same for him. We have talked about I think everything you possibly could from childhood on up. We have shared with each other fantasies that we would like to full fill and one of mine was making love in public and he helped me do that last week. He is so sweet to me. For my birthday he took me to a really nice place near us. We had such a sweet time. I have never had anyone do anything special like that for me that I started catching myself crying because of it....this was actually 2 days before my birthday. Then on my birthday he invited me to come over and have lunch with him by his work. I decided to surprise him I put a skirt on and dressed up and did not wear any underwear....just to tease him some. When I got there he was floored as I am far from a girly girl. The last time I wore a dress or skirt was almost 9 years ago. Well while we were eating lunch I he asked if I had any underwear on and I told him no. So then he told me that he would have to confirm it. So then he asked if I was in a rush to get back. I told him no. We were walking through Philly just holding hands and talking and then he led me down stairs to the train station. He said he wanted to find a secluded spot to check and see if I was telling the truth about the underwear. He found the spot and had a ball finding out the truth. He teased me so much so I met him at the station after work. It was the best birthday I have had.

We are great at teasing each other. He is so patient with me. I have had a lot of things to work on since I did live such a sheltered life. I went from a man that was 15 minutes from foreplay to end and then he was off to the showers. It was also one position only. Then I went to a man that opened my eyes up to positions, experiences and intimacy that I didn't know had existed.

On the 26th we will be together 6 months and it has been the happiest I have been. A few of my friends have made comments that what could I really meet on craigslist and due to our age difference as I am 34 and he is 47. I just let them say what they want to I know differently. This is my life and as long as I am happy then that is all that matters. I may be 34 but I have been through so much in my life that I am much more mature than most my age and he acts younger than most 47 year olds and in the bed he is definitely much younger as when we get together we always make love at least 4 times that night. Now he is trying to keep breaking record's with making me squirt. It is his own personal contest. He is up to 5. I was like you are gonna dehydrate me....lol. :kiss:

• Members
I have had a few ask me about the story as they have heard pieces of it so I thought I would put this up here.

I had had enough of my ex, so one day I was really angry and happen to be on craigslist as I sell a lot of things on there. I saw how they have a personals section. I put an ad up there and in it I clearly stated I was not looking for a one night stand and such. Well had a LOT of losers emailing me. Well Bob had emailed me as well. We emailed back and forth a couple of times and shared pics. Then I got a little nervous and had a lot going on getting ready for my daughters birthday, thanksgiving and my best friends wedding. About a week or so went by and he emails me wanting to know if I was still interested or did I change my mind. He was so sweet in his emails that I decided to proceed forward. We talked through email from 11/27-12/26. Then we set up that we were gonna meet on 12/26. I was nervous all day about this. I had been with the same person for over 10 years and he was the only man I had ever been with. Well while driving up for our date as it was not even 10 minutes away I was starting to doubt it. I almost turned around. I got there a little early...so I called one of my friends on the phone and talked to her and she helped calm me down. I also wanted to let someone know where I was. At this point anyone can say anything through email just to lure you somewhere. I talked to her all the way up to the door of the restaurant. I hung up with her when I met up with him. I had a HUGE case of the nerves. We went in and got seated in a booth across from each other. I couldn't look at him and I kept looking at the tv that was on the other side of the restaurant in the bar area. He was gently touching my hand and making small conversation and stole a quick peck as well. Then he remembered me saying that my favorite color was purple and so he gave me some purple carnations. It was so sweet. We ate and then went out to his car to talk and well things started getting hot. We ended up making out like teenagers and I felt completely comfortable with him from that point on. I think I was nervous as I had never been with anyone else except for my ex at that point. That including kissing and dates. He said that I surprised him that I let him do as much as I did that night. He kept asking if I was alright and if I wanted to stop. We didn't make love that night but we messed around a lot. He was such a gentleman about everything.

Then we decided to go to a movie as it was early in the night. I don't even remember the title as it wasn't a very good movie and I only saw parts of it. There were maybe 10 people in the whole theater. We sat in a back corner and continued making out more. It was so nice. He opened doors for me, held my hand and was just so romantic. Then after the movie he drove me back to where my car was where we messed around a little more and said good night. I felt so happy that night. It was the happiest I had been in a very long time. The next day we talked and I told him I was very close to sleeping with him last night. He said that he didn't want to push or rush it and wanted us to have a lot of time the first time we were together. So we decided we would get together again on New Years Eve we decided to rent a room and have a very nice night.

Again first off it took forever for the almost week to go by. We had seen each other on Wednesday and had to wait til Monday night. We did talk via email or phone every day. I reserved the room as I was going to get there first and then he gave me the money for it when he got there. I picked us up some snacks and drinks. I decided to sit, watch tv and have a drink to try and relax a little. He got there and we talked a little and kissed some. He asked me if I would like a massage to help me to relax....well he had me out of my clothes in no time, but I felt completely comfortable about that. I had a wonderful massage which led to us making love our first time. We made love 4 times that night. It is also the night I discovered that I squirted which was amazing. I still had some insecurities. I had huge self esteem issues. I got up to go to the bathroom and he came in after me and I kicked him out and shut the door. Then as the night went on when I went in I didn't shut the door all the way. It slowly got easier. I had trouble talking about what I was feeling and what was going on.

Later in the night I sensed something was bothering him and he wouldn't tell me. I pushed him and he thought maybe I changed my mind or was upset about what I had done with making love with him. He said due to me not saying anything and not really looking at him. We talked some. We compared it to a cave. Whenever I felt unsafe or insecure I kind of retreated to my cave. It took some time to come out of. I will admit once in a great while I retreat a little bit into it but not deep like before. As the days passed we talked about this and he helped me work through a lot of my issues.

I then was faced with some health issues and he was right by my side through it all. No matter what is bothering me I know that I can talk to him and he will not judge me in anyway and he knows that I would do the same for him. We have talked about I think everything you possibly could from childhood on up. We have shared with each other fantasies that we would like to full fill and one of mine was making love in public and he helped me do that last week. He is so sweet to me. For my birthday he took me to a really nice place near us. We had such a sweet time. I have never had anyone do anything special like that for me that I started catching myself crying because of it....this was actually 2 days before my birthday. Then on my birthday he invited me to come over and have lunch with him by his work. I decided to surprise him I put a skirt on and dressed up and did not wear any underwear....just to tease him some. When I got there he was floored as I am far from a girly girl. The last time I wore a dress or skirt was almost 9 years ago. Well while we were eating lunch I he asked if I had any underwear on and I told him no. So then he told me that he would have to confirm it. So then he asked if I was in a rush to get back. I told him no. We were walking through Philly just holding hands and talking and then he led me down stairs to the train station. He said he wanted to find a secluded spot to check and see if I was telling the truth about the underwear. He found the spot and had a ball finding out the truth. He teased me so much so I met him at the station after work. It was the best birthday I have had.

We are great at teasing each other. He is so patient with me. I have had a lot of things to work on since I did live such a sheltered life. I went from a man that was 15 minutes from foreplay to end and then he was off to the showers. It was also one position only. Then I went to a man that opened my eyes up to positions, experiences and intimacy that I didn't know had existed.

On the 26th we will be together 6 months and it has been the happiest I have been. A few of my friends have made comments that what could I really meet on craigslist and due to our age difference as I am 34 and he is 47. I just let them say what they want to I know differently. This is my life and as long as I am happy then that is all that matters. I may be 34 but I have been through so much in my life that I am much more mature than most my age and he acts younger than most 47 year olds and in the bed he is definitely much younger as when we get together we always make love at least 4 times that night. Now he is trying to keep breaking record's with making me squirt. It is his own personal contest. He is up to 5. I was like you are gonna dehydrate me....lol. :kiss:

I think all of is wonderful.

• Members

Thank you both of you. That is sweet of you to say. I will say that I am very happy for once in my life. I guess you have to go through all of the crap to finally find something good.