Official Community Forums Home

Male Masturbator Question

• Members

ok..my hubby is prob. gonna kill me for posting this. i am looking for a masturbator for hubby. however the free one that was offered did not do the trick. hubby is rather large both length wise and width wise.

he is close to 8' erect and has a 4' in diameter just hanging lose. i am not sure what is is erect.

i am looking for one that will fit his size. any suggestions would be great. thanks

• Members

The first thing to realize is that a masturbator isn't going to engulf him completely, in all likliness. I'm between 6" and 7" erect and I looked long and hard for a masturbator that wouldn't have me peak through. Now, being new to masturbators at the time I thought I would just settle and got the Hand Job Stroker which had a 5.5" length. When I finally got the toy and started to use it I noticed two things. The first was that the more lube I used the easier to get the toy on and the better it felt. The second thing I noticed was that when I finally got into a groove the toy was all the way down along my shaft and left my head out. It was drawing the toy over my head and back again that really did it for me and I climaxed in almost no time. The material it's made of was really stretchy so I'm sure it could handle your husband's girth but he may want to "grow" into the toy.

Randy.

I guess I need a little more specific info. Like, what kind of material do you think he'd like, realistic (mouth, vagina, or anus), or sleeve-looking, and how much are you willing to spend?

Some toys of all materials still don't have the lengths in them listed on the site. I'm sure Meaghan's working on this, because this has been brought up in the past as well. These things are designed to stretch, so width shouldn't really be a problem.

Most Jelly-like toys are roughly the same size, not really made to bury himself to the hilt, but enough to create that extra stimulation & sensations, with the use of his/your hand. The longest I've seen so far, is 5.5", in jelly.

Now, if you want something that feels more realistic and longer, you may want to look at realistic vaginas, though those can get a bit costly. It's all depending on how much you want to spend. The more realistic ones seem to be a bit longer though

I did find this one:

Cyberskin Back-Door Buddy

toh2504-6main.jpg

Which has a length of 7", and a diameter of 2.5", and it's made of cyberskin (no silicone lubes with this toy), and it looks really cool, and relatively inexpensive.

I hope this helps!

• Members
I guess I need a little more specific info. Like, what kind of material do you think he'd like, realistic (mouth, vagina, or anus), or sleeve-looking, and how much are you willing to spend?

Some toys of all materials still don't have the lengths in them listed on the site. I'm sure Meaghan's working on this, because this has been brought up in the past as well. These things are designed to stretch, so width shouldn't really be a problem.

Most Jelly-like toys are roughly the same size, not really made to bury himself to the hilt, but enough to create that extra stimulation & sensations, with the use of his/your hand. The longest I've seen so far, is 5.5", in jelly.

Now, if you want something that feels more realistic and longer, you may want to look at realistic vaginas, though those can get a bit costly. It's all depending on how much you want to spend. The more realistic ones seem to be a bit longer though

I did find this one:

Cyberskin Back-Door Buddy

toh2504-6main.jpg

Which has a length of 7", and a diameter of 2.5", and it's made of cyberskin (no silicone lubes with this toy), and it looks really cool, and relatively inexpensive.

I hope this helps!

he liked the feel of of the cyber skin...so im gonna say cyber skin...as for the rest..i will have to ask him and get back to you

randy i liked the idea you gave me on 'growing into it" i will tell him that..however i dont see a way to grow into the freebie we got

• Members

4" diameter is twice as wide as a soda can........... are you sure? ;)

• Members

Hehe whew, you had me worried there for a second :lol: