Official Community Forums Home

The College Stud

Tyger

SE0290-01-2main.jpg

The College Stud

I’ve got my very own college stud! I never have to worry about it wandering off with another woman, hangovers, toga/fraternity parties, or interrupting his study time, because this Stud is here, at my disposal! Not for the faint of heart, at 6” long, and 2.25” thick, this bad boy is gonna be at my disposal quite often! And, unlike a real college stud, this one can be bent at any angle, and he vibrates!

Bendable and pliable, this waterproof toy has a variety of vibes with the aide of only 2 AAA batteries (not incl.), from gentle to moderate. They aren’t overly strong, but he’s no dunce either. The dial controler cap, doesn’t screw on, it twists half way, then you lift it off. There are tabs to line up to put the cap back on.

The Stud is made out of the same material as Cyberskin, but, with this company, it’s called “Better-Than-Real”. Which means that it’s a silicone based toy, so please steer clear from silicone based lubes (water-based only) to maintain your Stud’s shape, size, and over all well-being.

I decided to do my homework, and have a crash course with this thick College Stud of mine. Turning on the vibes, on the medium setting, I was able to tease myself with his never-ending erection. I kept him straight for the duration of our study time, and after applying some water-based lube, he slid in, but it was a tight fit! His massive girth was definitely being felt! I was cramming for his exam, for sure! But, I slowly taught him how to go in slow and steady, and once I got adjusted to his study habits, I pumped him for all we were worth! Wow! Talk about a Stud full of, well, just full!! I could even feel his soft balls banging against my ass. It all felt awesome!! Add some Clit Notes, ;) and I was off to an A+ orgasm!

I would recommend any gal to get her own College Stud study buddy to learn how to achieve a really full feeling. Not really for beginner toy users, this Stud will be willing to help you open your thighs, and not the books, for many nights to cum!

Join THIS stud's fraternity!

Katt, it IS waterproof!

• Members

CRAMMING FOR HIS EXAM LMFAO HA HA HA... CLIT NOTES!!!! You are hilarious! I LOVE IT!!!!! OMG I am crying :P:lol:

:PGlad you liked it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

SE0290-01-2main.jpg

Review by ladylove

6/29/08

WOW!! This College Stud is 6 inches long and 2.25 inch wide. He’s made out of Cyberskin, he’s waterproof, he vibrates, and to top is off he’s flexible! That’s right ladies, He is willing to bend any which way for your complete pleasure. He looks and feel real with ridges in all the right places, and if that isn’t enough, he comes complete with his own set of twins. You will need 2 AAA batteries to give this stud energy, and with the set of simple instructions you’ll be raring to go. Remember, Cyberskin is a silicone based product so only use water based lubes to keep this stud happy and healthy.

I took my College Stud out to play when my man went traveling for work. I first experimented with the vibrations that ranges from low to medium. It adjusts with a simple twist on of the knob. When using my stud to warm up he felt hard, real and wonderful cyberskin on skin. I put some water based lube on my Stud, and he slid right in even though it was a tight fit. He felt wonderfully full. I knew instantly I was in love. I left him on a low vibration and turned him around so the twins could come face to face with my clit. AWESOME! This College Stud Gets an A from me.

I am completely smitten with my College Stud, but he isn’t for the beginner or faint of heart. I give him 5 out of 5 hearts.

My College Stud

Guest eminatic

is it 2.25 or 1.75 inches wide? the description says 1.75 and this is not the first time i've noticed that the measurement in the description does not match the measurements given in the review...

• Members

I measured it again and it's a shy 2.25. I saw it said 1.75 on the description but it defiantly measures larger.

Yeah, sometimes the measurements on the site are a bit off, but, hey, that's another reason we're here! LOL

Glad to see you made it thru the initiations, and are now a member of The College Stud Fraternity! Or would that be Sorority?

• Members
Yeah, sometimes the measurements on the site are a bit off, but, hey, that's another reason we're here! LOL

Glad to see you made it thru the initiations, and are now a member of The College Stud Fraternity! Or would that be Sorority?

The Fraternity, so many men so little time!!!! ;)