Official Community Forums Home

Tasting Your Own Cum?

SharynL

• Members
8 hours ago, saltybear said:

@kinkster love pussy full of come and cock dripping pussy juice

@Kinkster  cum with me

I just love eating my wife’s pussy, and making her cum.

Since she cums better, harder, and longer if I’ve cummed in or on her pussy, I’m all in for filling her up, or just jacking off all over her before I eat her. Whatever works best!

It’s all a matter of pleasing her, and getting her off. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/16/2008 at 11:47 AM, SharynL said:

Often, when my s/o is giving me a hand jod, BJ or tit-fuck, I have the urge to taste my own cum. In the the past when I've jerked-off solo I've had the same urge.

However, when I finally cum the urge or desire suddenly passes and I want nothing to do with it.

Any thoughts/

Years ago I dated this super hot nympho nurse she was so damned sexy beautiful full lips perky 36C tis lerfect ass all around rockin hot body the first night we had sex/made love whatever you want to call it it was pretty much just a lot of heavy duty foreplay with my fucking her a half dozen times. While taking a break in between sessions she told me she had a couple of hard fast rules that were non negotiable. She state sitting up  in bed her glorious tits and nipples begging to be played with saying #1 I love sucking cock and #2 I love anal I was like ok we have a winner right here. So she looks at me asking do you like it when your partner swallows your load. I said sure of course I do, she said good because I love to swallow all the cum you can give me but if you want me to swallow your cum you'll have to do the same. I was thinking ok does this chick want me to give a guy a blowjob and swallow his load? She looked at me knowing what I was thinking and laughed and said no I'm not into watching guys suck  cok but you'll have to swallow some of your own cum. Same goes for you fucking me in the ass, you have to get fucked there too once in a while, after all if its good enough for me to swallow of get fucked in the ass than why not you, fairs fair right. I really couldn't argue with her logic and she was so fuking hot never mind a 10 she was a 12 plus so I agreed not knowing what to expect. Later on she gave me one hell of a blowjob and it took me a while to cum but when I did she caught 99% of it in her mouth with a little excess dribbling down her chin.

The next thing I know is she's on top of me French kissing me spitting my own cum in my mouth and our tongues mixed together in the cum bath. It lasted for a good five or ten minutes of heavy kissing when she finally came up for air Smiling at me with cum on her lips saying see now was that so bad? I had to be honest with her no it wasn't it was actually extremely erotic. The ass fucking came in the form of her slipping a vibrator in my ass one night while she was giving me a blowjob at first I was shocked and held back back my natural reaction to slap her in the head but a ceal was a deal, when the vibrator your basic generic white plastic bullet shaped viberator hit my prostate it was like a rocket was launched in my ass. I felt a charge go right through my cock she stopped for a second and said I can feel your cock vibrating in my mouth giggling  and she went back to blowing me I came in bucket with a force of a firehose she wasn't able to swallow my gush of cum and I wound up spraying her face with a few good squirts. She jumped up laughing and started kissing me saying now didn't that feel fantastic I again had to agee. she said thats called an A-spot orgasam. Hey I learned something new. She went into the bathroom to get cleaned up and came back and took my hand and led me from the couch to the bedroom saying now your going to fuck me with that in your ass, and of course I agreed as I was under the spell of her pussy.  later on in the relationship she introduced a strap on into our sex life and I was ok with that because by then my ass was way past being a virgin.

So my pint to my long winded response is that your urges are perfectly normal and maybe if your so does to you what my nympho nurse did with me you'll have less apprehension. I hope you do get to experience it, good luck

• Members
On 6/16/2008 at 10:47 AM, SharynL said:

Often, when my s/o is giving me a hand jod, BJ or tit-fuck, I have the urge to taste my own cum. In the the past when I've jerked-off solo I've had the same urge.

However, when I finally cum the urge or desire suddenly passes and I want nothing to do with it.

Any thoughts/

Dive in. 

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members
On 1/1/2011 at 5:01 PM, sass said:

Ooooh, you are having fun torturing me, aren't ya? ;) Yeah, that would definately do something for me!

Sass what about this? I was making love to my wife one night and we both were getting close to cumming when I asked her if I could finish by covering her tits with my honey and she said only if I licked them clean! I immediately changed positions and placed  my fingers into her hot love tunnel and using them to get her to climax and then scooping out her juices with my fingers to cover both of her breast and nipples with her nectar as she played with my manhood! I then placed my fingers near her mouth and she began to suck on them tasting her own juices. I switched positions again and began rubbing my cock over her now very wet tits and nipples and then sliding my cock between them until I knew I was about to cum and then covered both of her beautiful breasts and now very hard and pointy nipples with my spunk! I used my fingers to coat her tits real good and then licked and sucked the tasty mixture off of both her luscious tits and her hardened nipples till the very last drop! The only thing wrong with all of this my wife turned her head when I tried to kiss her, needless to say that was the first and last time I ate my cum from anywhere off her body!

• Members
On 5/22/2022 at 9:16 AM, Jennifer01 said:

Keeping cum to yourself??  This is cruel.  So very cruel, guys.  What the hell are we to eat?  

174601797.gif

I would feed you mine anytime!

• Members
On 11/17/2012 at 6:16 PM, Frank82 said:

I have tasted my cum before and did the legs over the head into my mouth when I was younger a few times. The taste was not the problem with me, but the warmth of the cum that made me go no after cuming. Yes it seems great idea until you cum and then not so hot. I am thinking about eating my wife out after I cum in her. I want it to be a suprise. Next month is our anniversary. I think it would make her really hot and orgasm again or maybe even squirt. I got her to do this once.

Go Air Force!

• Members

Guys who had vasectomies know that also changes the taste of cum since Sperm adds to how cum tastes good or bad! Another good thing about a Vasectomy, when you or your partner are swapping and/or swallowing cum, you are not swallowing any sperm so that they are not swimming around in your mouth, throat, or stomach - speaking from experience!

• Members
On 1/14/2020 at 11:29 AM, saltybear said:

@kinkster love pussy full of come and cock dripping pussy juice

@Kinkster  cum with me

Not really! When you go down on your woman and her pussy juices start flowing and you lick and suck as much of her nectar as you can, one thing you are not doing is eating or swallowing Sperm unless you have cum inside her! Sperm has a unique taste of its' own and a Vasectomy improves the taste of cum, because the swimmers are no longer mixed  with it!

• Members
On 6/16/2008 at 11:47 AM, SharynL said:

Any thoughts/

Over look it and taste your cum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I once had a girlfriend that I would cum on her tits or sometimes her pussy, then I would lick it off and make her suck it off my tongue. Just my two cents.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Any thoughts/

I have that issue sometimes with other sexual fantasies. But I do love to eat my own cum after I masterbate. I would love to eat it off my wife, but I don't think she would be to happy with that. She would think it is gross. So I love to masterbate alone and then eat it. I think of it as someone else, as I would love to try another man's cock 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

When the blowjob finishes, she saves a bit in her mouth for the cum kiss. We always do that. If I accidently spill on her body, that's on me and I clean it up. I don't mind a bit. In both cases, her pussy juice will be the next liquid in my mouth!

• Members

Any thoughts/

If you're still around, please read this.......

During arousal, you experience a dopamine rush.  When men ejaculate, neurotransmitters such as norepinephrine, serotonin, oxytocin, vasopressin, nitric oxide, and the hormone prolactin are released.  However, prolactin suppresses dopamine.  Dopamine is the key neurotransmitter for desire and motivation.  When prolactin suppresses dopamine, your arousal drops dramatically; therefore, the desire to taste your cum is gone.

For me, I have learned to get over that. I partially cum (I do not completely ejaculate) on my wife’s pussy and then I lick it up – she loves to see that and then kisses me.  Therefore, I still have the desire for sex and to lick my own cum.  Something difficult to do, but takes practice.  Additionally, I eat pineapple and blueberries every day – makes my cum taste sweet.  I hardly eat red meat, asparagus, or any food that will cause my cum to taste unappealing.  Since my wife likes for me to cum on her face, I make sure my cum always tastes sweet.  Lastly, apart from eating sweet fruit, I also make sure to drink a lot of water.  I may drink a Coca-Cola once a month and I don’t drink alcohol the day we have our sexual fun.  Liquor and beer will change chemical composition of your cum.    

Hope this helps.