Official Community Forums Home

Free Impulse Rod - Starts Right Now!

Rob

• Members
I am just giving our forum readers the first heads up that our new freebie is now live. Click here.

Rob

Perfect timimg Rob.

I was just ordering another butterfly kiss for my wife to give as a gift to a friend so I added the Impulse Rod to the order. Thanks for more fun toys.

Man

• Members

Just got my order in and looking forward to a new toy to help me recover from surgery....

oh boy!

Thanks!

• Members

Wow I was just looking at that last night..and since the lucid dreams #14 and some tootimid lube was on my list I decided to take advantage of this great offer!!!! Thanks so much Rob!!!! Can't wait to get all in the mail :)

Thanks for the comments! We were pretty excited to give this away for free. We know there were so many people dissapointed (some were down right angry!) that the last impulse freebie was over so quickly. We bought a lot extra this time to help give everyone a chance to get in on this offer.

Thanks for the support! I really love seeing our board members support the store. It makes us feel like we are doing something right!

Rob

There are even reviews in the Sex Toy Review forum on this new item!

• Members
Thanks for the support! I really love seeing our board members support the store. It makes us feel like we are doing something right!

Rob

You do a lot of things right. Looking forward to this freebie!

• Members

Did shipping go up on the free items or is it because this is a more $$ toy?

I've placed 3 orders over the last few weeks and this is the only one that I didnt plan on adding an additional purchase to cause I'm overloaded with new toys to try out right now, but curious as to why shipping was $8.95... anyone else?

Love the free items, you guys are great!

Still waiting to try out my new gel, lucid dreams and Jack rabbit from all my other orders over the last week or so.

I'm not exactly SURE as to why shipping's gone up, unless it reflects the increase in postage. Remember, that fee not only pays for postage, but the packaging your toy comes in too. Everything's going up, mostly due to gas.

Did shipping go up on the free items or is it because this is a more $$ toy?

I've placed 3 orders over the last few weeks and this is the only one that I didnt plan on adding an additional purchase to cause I'm overloaded with new toys to try out right now, but curious as to why shipping was $8.95... anyone else?

Love the free items, you guys are great!

Still waiting to try out my new gel, lucid dreams and Jack rabbit from all my other orders over the last week or so.

Thanks for the post, good question. Our shipping costs are increasing. Not only to ship goods out to our customers but also inbound shipping costs are also going up. The $8.95 shipping fee is only if you selected the FREE item only. For really light weight items you will see this price go down in the future. Now, if you made any other purchase, you would see the listed shipping costs, for example, up to $25 would be $6.95 for economy shipping. The $8.95 shipping for free items only will also allow us to expand to other items that in the past we avoided because they were simply to heavy to ship.

Important Note To Newbies: We do not add $8.95 to your order for shipping the free item if you order another product. If you are ordering another product, you pay shipping on that product only and not the free item. You only pay shipping for the free item if you ONLY order the free item. So, if you order a $20 vibrator, this would fall under our $6.95 economy shipping and you would pay $6.95 for shipping. If you add the free item to this order, you still only pay the $6.95 for shipping. : ) This truly makes it a free offer!

Rob

• Members
Thanks for the post, good question. Our shipping costs are increasing. Not only to ship goods out to our customers but also inbound shipping costs are also going up. The $8.95 shipping fee is only if you selected the FREE item only. For really light weight items you will see this price go down in the future. Now, if you made any other purchase, you would see the listed shipping costs, for example, up to $25 would be $6.95 for economy shipping. The $8.95 shipping for free items only will also allow us to expand to other items that in the past we avoided because they were simply to heavy to ship.

Important Note To Newbies: We do not add $8.95 to your order for shipping the free item if you order another product. If you are ordering another product, you pay shipping on that product only and not the free item. You only pay shipping for the free item if you ONLY order the free item. So, if you order a $20 vibrator, this would fall under our $6.95 economy shipping and you would pay $6.95 for shipping. If you add the free item to this order, you still only pay the $6.95 for shipping. : ) This truly makes it a free offer!

Rob

Rob, has anyone ever told you that we love you? I order two things yesterday and they will both probably be here tomorrow or saturday. That is just amazing

• Members
Rob, has anyone ever told you that we love you? I order two things yesterday and they will both probably be here tomorrow or saturday. That is just amazing

i got my my vibe in the mail today!! i popped the batteries in and checked it out...held it in my hand..played with the controls and settings ect..have not used it yet...i am waiting for my hubby..he likes to play with the new toys...

boys...always wanting to play with new toys heheh