Official Community Forums Home

How I Got My Macho Man To Like Anal

Tyger

I've responded to several posts, asking, suggesting, and confessing HOW I got my man to really enjoy anal penetration. I thought I'd collectively share it all in ONE post for you. So, here goes...

I use to enjoy anal sex, until one night, I had a guy just ram himself into me, causing me to bleed profusely, (we had talked about it and I told him I brought lube, but he just went for it without warning....NEVER DO THIS) and ever since then, I've had a really hard time relaxing enough to truly and fully enjoy it.

However, I also enjoy GIVING anal penetration, and let hubby know this when we were first dating, that I was open to the idea. At the time, he was like "AW HELLLLLLL NAW", which is cowboy for "I don't fuckin' think so". Well, I dropped it. After all, if he doesn't want too, I'm not going to force the issue.

Then, after a few years, we watched some movie, and a joke on it was "I'm gonna stick something up your butt!" and the response on the show was "No you're nooooooooooooooot". And we'd joke around with that for a couple of years. Then I became a Reviewer on here, and started getting toys. He became more involved in using them with me.

One night, hubby asked what I had done as far as anal, and if I liked it. I told him my experience (not in great detail or with names, mind you). So then he asked if I was comfortable giving it and if I wanted to try anal sex with him. I asked him to specify. He said "OK, here's the deal, I'll let you stick something up inside of me, if one day, I can do the same to you". I said sure, but there was NO way his 9" cock was going up inside of me immediately, IF ever, but I was willing to use anal toys. Deal.

He told me to get the lube one night, and I inserted my finger, curving it down, and massaged his prostate, while giving him a handjob. He came so hard, he could barely move! That really opened his eyes!!

Weeks later, we went to an adult toy shop, and HE went over to the anal toys and picked out 2, count 'em, 2 to try. We got them, and on the way home, I read the inserts. He asked some questions. One he kept repeating was if I thought he was gay for wanting to try this, and using toys to do so. I told him absolutely not. And, I reassured him that this was a common fear, especially with men, and that he was having natural feelings, and doubts, and I would only insert one of these toys with PLENTY OF LUBE, and when he was ready for me to do so. Turned out he was that night!! LOL

Every so often, he still asks me if I think he's gay cuz he likes it so much, and he uses my dildos sometimes, to masturbate in the shower with anal penetration. I asked him one day if he was fantasizing about men when he does it, and got a very insulted NO WAY!!! I said, well then, I don't think you're gay, you just found that anal sex is extremely pleasurable.

I am working on getting myself to relax more and more, so he can have his fun with me too though.

So, basically, men, if you are curious, explore it. Ask your lover how they feel about anal sex. You never know until you try! If you're intimate with someone so much as to allow them to place your cock in their mouth, and to have sex with them, why not ask about anal sex too?

Best wishes!!

• Members

I honestly would LOVE to try anal on a guy I'm with. My ex had a problem with even using a phallic vibrator during sex.... he said something about not liking sword fights.... lol

Bullets were fine with him.... but phallic..... got a resounding "HELL NO!" xD

I hope I can someday find a guy willing to experiment a bit.... ;)

• Members

Ack, this is something I want to do so much. I own a strapon that has never been used, sigh. I think I can convince the boy over time. He is already a big fan of my toys, so that's one hurdle we won't have to overcome, nor is he afraid of seeming gay... I think he's just scared it would hurt, or maybe hasn't even considered it as something to be tried. He is terribly ticklish back there though :lol:

• Members
Now write one for the woman who will not use her fingers or a toy on a man because it's 'unsanitary'?

Condoms, finger cots, rubber gloves etc... There are lots of ways to around those issues.

For those who are squeemish about such tings.

• Members

However, I also enjoy GIVING anal penetration, and let hubby know this when we were first dating, that I was open to the idea. At the time, he was like "AW HELLLLLLL NAW", which is cowboy for "I don't fuckin' think so".

I <3 you girl! You crack me up! My husband is not interested in it. We have talked at length on this issue. We are both like, no thanks... Our sex is very satisfying and not lacking in any way. (except the squirting issue) Although I will admit, I do feel slightly curious but I don't know that it will ever be anything more than just curiosity.

• Members
I <3 you girl! You crack me up! My husband is not interested in it. We have talked at length on this issue. We are both like, no thanks... Our sex is very satisfying and not lacking in any way. (except the squirting issue) Although I will admit, I do feel slightly curious but I don't know that it will ever be anything more than just curiosity.

If you are slightly curious now it will most likely happen on down the road. We didn't start exploring anal play until we were well into our 40's and I surely regret waiting that long.

If you are curious try it, you have nothing to loose and it might make your satisfying sex life even better!

If you're curious, you could try a small anal toy, like a plug, either solo or with your SO. Starting off small is the best idea. If youdon't like it, well, you've tried it. I would recommend trying it more than once, cuz the first time can be a bit daunting.

There's nothing to say that you HAVE to engage in anal sex to have a totally fulfilling sex life either. Some people just DON'T like it. It's just an activity that has gained more and more popularity, so it's getting a lot more attention.

I will write that if you want me too iha. I'm working on it now....

• Members
If you're curious, you could try a small anal toy, like a plug, either solo or with your SO. Starting off small is the best idea. If youdon't like it, well, you've tried it. I would recommend trying it more than once, cuz the first time can be a bit daunting.

There's nothing to say that you HAVE to engage in anal sex to have a totally fulfilling sex life either. Some people just DON'T like it. It's just an activity that has gained more and more popularity, so it's getting a lot more attention.

I will write that if you want me too iha. I'm working on it now....

I have tried it before... it wasn't too painful, it was just gross after! We were very young, no lube except our own fluids. it just felt like, well... poop! OK there I said it!!!

I wrote iha's requested topic, maybe you should check it out sun!

My first anal time was gross too, (at least I felt that way) but you live and learn. And this forum is a GREAT way of learning the right way to do it! :)

• Members
I wrote iha's requested topic, maybe you should check it out sun!

My first anal time was gross too, (at least I felt that way) but you live and learn. And this forum is a GREAT way of learning the right way to do it! :)

I read it just this second! He is the exit only guy. I guess I feel that way too... We'll see down the road you never know.

• Members
I read it just this second! He is the exit only guy. I guess I feel that way too... We'll see down the road you never know.

A lube and a finger is all you really need to find out, personally I love it. In fact I gonna ask the wife tonight

Glenn

• Members

Awesome advice Tyger

For some strange reason my wife was the shy one with this. I'm willing to try almost anything, shes not quite so kinky. She was raised with little mature talk about sex and it seems that all she knew was quite sex in the missionary position. Well, I have been working on that for 8 years and its finally starting to work. The other night was the first time that she responded in a positive way to a litttle tickle at the back door. Patience! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Bugs

I'm glad she's at least opening up to the idea. I hope it goes well for you both!

For me I have always enjoyed anal sex. :) But as long as I can remember this is something that I have always wanted to do to a man. In college my boyfriend enjoy the tongue up the ass…… any time I would try too inserter a finger into his butt :o he would always say “I’m not Gay” or “I don’t want you to think that I’m Gay” the bottom line was he was afraid.

Many years later I meet my husband and things started to change for the better. He knew that I really enjoyed anal sex (I had 2 butt-plugs, anal dildo). He had no ideas that I wanted to use them on him. One night we had gone out for dinner and two bottles of red wine later, I had made the statement “I will give you my ass if I can have yours”. You have to understand that my husband is about 6’2” 225lb, all man.

So when I said that, his jaw drop and he had the deer in the head-light look, with nothing to say. :o Being a smart ass, I told him I would be genital. Later that night when we got home I asked him are you willing to try sometime new, he looked at me and said I trust you and if it hurt we stop, the poor boy had no idea what was coming.

That evening I started very slow, that was the key……and a lot of lube…..a little handjob/ little BJ and little tongue and with time I asked him if I could insert a finger and like they say “that was the beginning of a beautiful relationship”.

One day I asked him why, he said it was combination of thing, he trusted me, he also knew that it was a turn-on for me and the fun thing was my big strong 6’2” 225lb husband wanted to try it but was afraid of asking. That was three years ago, and today I have my husband us everything from butt-plugs to a dildos. ;)

There are two things we have not tried a strap-on (it might happen this weekend) and a double-ended-dildo……I know it’s different but there something about it that turns me on. :rolleyes:

Men if you are curious explore it, do not be afraid to try something new, trust partner, and be honest with yourself.

• Members
For me I have always enjoyed anal sex. :) But as long as I can remember this is something that I have always wanted to do to a man. In college my boyfriend enjoy the tongue up the ass…… any time I would try too inserter a finger into his butt :o he would always say “I’m not Gay” or “I don’t want you to think that I’m Gay” the bottom line was he was afraid.

Many years later I meet my husband and things started to change for the better. He knew that I really enjoyed anal sex (I had 2 butt-plugs, anal dildo). He had no ideas that I wanted to use them on him. One night we had gone out for dinner and two bottles of red wine later, I had made the statement “I will give you my ass if I can have yours”. You have to understand that my husband is about 6’2” 225lb, all man.

So when I said that, his jaw drop and he had the deer in the head-light look, with nothing to say. :o Being a smart ass, I told him I would be genital. Later that night when we got home I asked him are you willing to try sometime new, he looked at me and said I trust you and if it hurt we stop, the poor boy had no idea what was coming.

That evening I started very slow, that was the key……and a lot of lube…..a little handjob/ little BJ and little tongue and with time I asked him if I could insert a finger and like they say “that was the beginning of a beautiful relationship”.

One day I asked him why, he said it was combination of thing, he trusted me, he also knew that it was a turn-on for me and the fun thing was my big strong 6’2” 225lb husband wanted to try it but was afraid of asking. That was three years ago, and today I have my husband us everything from butt-plugs to a dildos. ;)

There are two things we have not tried a strap-on (it might happen this weekend) and a double-ended-dildo……I know it’s different but there something about it that turns me on. :rolleyes:

Men if you are curious explore it, do not be afraid to try something new, trust partner, and be honest with yourself.

I had fantasies about that double dong dildo. Maybe ya'll can do it for a anal anniversay

Anal play is an exciting thing to both of us, i absolutely love anal play !!!

There is not a lot of harm in exploring things as long as you have mutual respect and communicate.

My wife got her first strapon before our mariage and got me to allow her to use it on me.

She really gets into it and I love it. Strapon sex is liberating for a woman and very satisfying for a man!

• Members
I have tried it before... it wasn't too painful, it was just gross after! We were very young, no lube except our own fluids. it just felt like, well... poop! OK there I said it!!!

I think you might not have used enough lube. Too much friction is not pleasurable for me and does irritate the lining, so you can feel like you have to...poop (I said it, too!). Lots of lube and it is very sensual..that area is so sensitive..think of it this way..a GI doc once told me..those muscles can distinguish between gas, fluid, and solid. There are more nerve endings there than most parts of you body..except a few. Give it another go with LOTS of lube..should feel smooth and full, not irritating.