Official Community Forums Home

Tonight's The Night For My V-day!

curvacious_lust

• Members

Well, we already had a lil glitch...my 11 year old son lost the concert tickets for Smokey Robinson. :o After an hour of searching, I found them. WHEW. I bought the most Sexy blouse to wear and I had to buy a strapless bra to wear with it. Do you know how hard it is to find a 40DD strapless that STAYS up?? I had to even go up a size to a 42. :ph34r: I'm wearing it now to make sure it will stay up tonight...lol.

The blouse is a lacy one and is a dusty pink color. I'm wearing it with black velvet jeans and of course my black boots...gotta have the boots! The wine is chilling and so far, nothing else has gone wrong. I know my SO is excited too..he woke me up at 2 a.m. this morning for a quickie :D I came so hard. Dam, I love early morning sex. I'm still excited sexually from that and excited for tonight!! I'll let you know all the details later my friends!!

CL~~

• Members

I am so excited for your night with Smokey and the SO! Yes, yes I do know how hard it is to find strapless bras and such for bigger breasts, especially if the rest of you isn't as large as the breasts are! So, I am wishing you luck with that...hope it stays up until you need it not to any longer!

Outfit sounds fantastic...yes, have to have the BOOTS!

And 2 AM SEX - YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!

Have a wonderful evening...and I will be waiting for the report...I wil give my V-Day report after you give yours, or perhaps start a thread for it later today!

HAVE FUN!

Mikayla ;)

Edited by Mikayla1

• Members

OMG...It was SOOO much fun!! Smokey was AWESOME!! FYI....he had long tailed tux jacket on when he came out. After he took it off....people in the front saw his zipper was PARTIALLY UNZIPPED....lmaooo. Oy, he was embarrassed but pulled it off really well!! :lol: And the music was a perfect start to our night that went on til Sunday afternoon. Boy, we were necking and petting a bit there. We came home and the bra and panties I had bought never even got put on and the wine wasn't opened until we needed a breather and a drink. We started with some nice foreplay, oral teasing of each other. He isn't too keen on oral sex, so what I did get was a BIG surprise and greatly enjoyed!! We were having such a wonderful sexual time, we didn't bother about getting out of bed Sunday morning...we just stayed and fucked, rested, fucked some more. We did take time out to watch the NASCAR Daytona 500 but even that got interrupted at times. ;) Its been a very long time since we've had a time of just sex and nothing else bothering us for a few hours. Even the kids actually behaved some what and pretty much took care of themselves which was amazing.

Howard...I hope this "high" lasts for a while (ya know)

• Members

GOOD GOING CL! SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT WEEKEND! YOU DESERVE IT!

Mikayla :D