Official Community Forums Home

Greetings From Pa

HezRae76

• Members

Hello All! I'm finally getting up the nerve to introduce myself (although I realize there is no rational explanation for my hesitation)! I am 31, have a 4 yr old daughter, a 1 yr old son and have been married for 8 years – but together for 13. This site has been very informative already and I hope to soon do some posting of my own instead of relying on others to have the same questions, complaints or problems as me! Thank you to all of you who are willing to share your advise & expertise in order to educate others! This site is full of very special people!

• Members

Welcome and enjoy. Jump in where ever you feel comfortable.

• Members
Hello All! I'm finally getting up the nerve to introduce myself (although I realize there is no rational explanation for my hesitation)! I am 31, have a 4 yr old daughter, a 1 yr old son and have been married for 8 years – but together for 13. This site has been very informative already and I hope to soon do some posting of my own instead of relying on others to have the same questions, complaints or problems as me! Thank you to all of you who are willing to share your advise & expertise in order to educate others! This site is full of very special people!

Hiya Hez! Welcome to the boards! Where in PA? I used to live in Lancaster (Lanc Lanc as the cool kids say). Hope to see you around teh forum!

• Members
Hiya Hez! Welcome to the boards! Where in PA? I used to live in Lancaster (Lanc Lanc as the cool kids say). Hope to see you around teh forum!

Thank you all for your Welcome's! I live in South Central PA, near Bedford. Less Amish & more Mennonite than Lancaster but very similar countryside!

• Members
Thank you all for your Welcome's! I live in South Central PA, near Bedford. Less Amish & more Mennonite than Lancaster but very similar countryside!

Very cool, I know the general area! I guessed taht you had to be somewhere around there with your greeting! :) Again welcome!

• Members

YAY! Hi HEZ!!! Good girl! you did it :)

I'm sorry I've been slackin' on intros!! Thanks for the compliment, and I hope you enjoy the site and all we have to offer here!