Official Community Forums Home

Can't Orgasm And So Frustrated!

nkbigler

My husband and I have been together for 2 years. I've never been able to orgasm. We've tried masturbating, oral sex, and obviously vaginal penetration. It feels really good sometimes and I keep waiting for that plateau and release but it never comes. I'm trying not to concentrate on having one cuz that's a sure way not to, but I'm getting really frustrated.

My husband is hot and good, but I guess if I don't know what to do, how can he know?

Please help us!!! Our sex life is dwindling and getting stressful rather than pleasure-full!

Thanks

• Members

Can you achieve it yourself? If so show him what works for you. If you have and that still is not working, it's probably a mind block. You may be just concentrating too hard. Try mixing it up too, manual along with oral, manual with fingers with a toy etc.

Can you achieve it yourself? If so show him what works for you. If you have and that still is not working, it's probably a mind block. You may be just concentrating too hard. Try mixing it up too, manual along with oral, manual with fingers with a toy etc.

No, I can't achieve it myself. He has gone down on me while touching me and it feels good. I just want to cum so bad! I want that release. I just feel like something is wrong with me.

• Members
No, I can't achieve it myself. He has gone down on me while touching me and it feels good. I just want to cum so bad! I want that release. I just feel like something is wrong with me.

The Key is RELAXING! I am assuming you guys are young... The best way to discover what you like is to find out on your own. Use some lube and get down to business. light touches until you feel something you like then explore. It's your body! It's OK! It does take time! My first time took me like 2 hrs NO JOKE! I was 18 and I was determined to get there! Once you figure it out SHOW him!

• Members

Yes great advice Sunflower. I think the key is keep at it. If you have tried and can't and he has tried and he can't get you off. I would see a Dr.

If all is clear on that front, it's a mindset issue, and you need to find out what is blocking you.

• Members

There are some really good articles and tips on masturbation here. If you go to the top of the page, you can click on articles and tips. Mikayla has done a really good job writing these articles, and there may be information that will help you. I do think that it is easier to do this on your own, and then teach your hubby what to do.

• Members

OK, I think the key is to try and have the orgasms yourself first, then try to have them with your partner. You really need to be relaxed and not self-conscious, and then the orgasm will come. TRUST ME.

Now, I will put this 'out there' just because it might be a slim possibility, but, there are a few, very rare reasons why a woman can't orgasm that has nothing to do with relaxation or skill. If you continue to have this issue, PLEASE go see your OBGYN. However, you mention that it feels good and you seem to get the build-up but not the plateau, so it is probably nothing medical.

Speaking of which, are you on any medications? Specifically, birth control pills or anti-depressants?

I would read my articles on orgasm and masturbation. Try to have a complete solo night, get reaquainted with yourself sexually. See if you can't reach that orgasm through your own methods - and by ALONE I mean no partner in the room, no partner anywhere near you. See how you do with that.