Official Community Forums Home

Great I Might Need Stiches

Beavis

• Members

About 7 years ago I accidently put my had through a window and laid open my right pinky. I went in and they pieced it back together and closed up the vein that i nicked. Sadly thought it healed funny, from the base of my finger right to the first knuckle under the nail. I couldn't straighten it so i had to get cosmetic surgery (yup i had work done, lol) and now i just have an ugle rough scar on the inside of my right pinkie. No nerve damage though. Over a hundred stitches in a very small space. i still have a little bit of trouble straightening it but whatcha gonna do right? Glad to hear your all good Korn!

• Members
I did that once...I just duct taped it real tight and forgot about it...

Lol thats me and some huge cuts on my knees and legs! But then on one of my fingers there was one 4th of July that I should have went to the hospital cause I had a black cet firework go off in my hand and it completely took off a piece of skin the size nickle or quarter! But I didn't and not only that I couldnt hear for like 5 mins afterwords. And the fireworks thing is my friends fault he scaired me and made me jump! And I got startled and accidentally lit the black cat. And to tell you the truth Im really surprised I dont got any scares from it grew back just like nothing happened.

• Members

I can damned sure testify that there are a lot of chicks that dig scars! Otherwise I'd be SOL!!