Official Community Forums Home

Cyberskin Virtual Touch Pussy

otilley

• Members

I have to admit this masturbator was very intimidating when I first set eyes on it! The soft feel material feels exactly like smooth powdered skin and performs best with a thin, water based lube. Thicker lubes seem to gum up and take away from the realistic pleasure. That being said, this is not for first time users and requires some experimentation to find the right positioning. I am averagely endowed and found the length of the shaft cumbersome and a bit awkward. If you are blessed with 10” or more then look no further. This is the masturbator for you! But for average guys the excess shaft length wobbles and flops around if you use a medium to fast pace rhythm. That would be my only complaint. The Virtual Touch Pussy delivers in all other aspects. It feels like the real thing and looks so real you’ll want to lick it. :P

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=3691CyberSkin Virtual Touch Pussy

• Members

I'm adding the picture for you...

TLH2505-6main.jpg

This item has been reviewed before: http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=2662. Please make sure you check to see if items have been previously reviewed and if they have, add your review to that thread instead of creating a new one. Thanks!

Glad this worked well for you. :)

• Members

Welcome to the team. Also make sure to add the picture and the link! :D In the review team area you will also find alot of helpful hints for reviews, and directions on how to post the pic. If you need any help we are all here

Question:

Was this your first masturbator sleeve?

If so, most men are kind of intimidated by using something like this for the first time, so that's normal too.

• Members
Question:

Was this your first masturbator sleeve?

If so, most men are kind of intimidated by using something like this for the first time, so that's normal too.

Hi Tyger,

this was my 3rd sleeve style and the heaviest. I think it was the weight that intimidated me. Again, thanks for the help with pictures. O.

• Members
Welcome to the team. Also make sure to add the picture and the link! :D In the review team area you will also find alot of helpful hints for reviews, and directions on how to post the pic. If you need any help we are all here

Thanks for the help with the picture and info link! O.