Official Community Forums Home

No O With Me

• Members

I've had a lot of private messages with some (Thank You!) on this, but what else can a guy do? I'm 46 yrs old and have been around the block in my life sexually, but have never been with a woman like this. My gf seems to be able to orgasm with her vibrator "sometimes" (about half the time she tells) now in private, but still can't with me. I bought her both vibrators as she never would herself. With me either being vaginal intercourse, oral on her, her using the vibe on herself in front of me or me using it on her, hand stimulation, and anything else you can think of. She says she feels comfortable with me, loves me deeply, and trusts me 100%. I treat her very well, respect her, set the moments right for sex, lots of foreplay, I'm romantic, displays of public affection, compliments all the time, build her confidence... well, you get what I'm saying. Most of the time she is on the brink of an orgasm with me, but then says to stop as the feeling left. FRUSTRATING. This has just got to be a comfort\relaxing thing with her and me, but I can't understand why from all the things she tells me. This has been like this for almost a year.

Telecom

• Members

I think your girlfriend my have a sensitization issue! I really feel for her - and for you! If I had build-up after build-up and never O'ed I would be so frustrated! I think you might want to have her try this Viva cream that they have here - it is on special for $1.99. I tried it (the review will be up shortly) it is designed for women with sensitivity issues. Here is the package insert:

"While response varies from woman to woman, usually there will be a gentle warm tingling sensation within moments of rubbing the gel on the clitoral area. Most women relate this as pleasurable and intensely arousing. As the benefits continue and the blood flow increases into the area, you may notice an escalation in warmth and tingling and a sense of sexual urgency.

Any woman who wants to enhance her sexual responsiveness, increase

her pleasure, and facilitate her ability for orgasms can benefit from the

use of Viva Cream. Only 25% of women achieve an orgasm from intercourse alone and many more women are frustrated by their lack of sexual fulfillment and pleasure. Viva Cream can help any woman wanting to have an enriched and more fulfilling sex life.

While every woman is unique, Viva Cream can help most women with repeated use. It is recommended that a woman use Viva Cream at least

3-5 times in a short time span to realize the full benefits. If there is no enhancement after a minimum of 5 uses, a woman may need to seek professional help from a gynecologist.

Viva Cream is lightly flavored with a hint of mint so as to not interfere with oral sex. In fact, the benefits of may be increased by additional foreplay. Viva Cream is also safe for use with condoms."

And here is my review:

Living La Viva Loca! Ok ladies…this product is for ALL OF YOU! I have always silently (and sometimes not so silently) wondered about those sexual enhancement products that are made to increase sexual pleasure when applied to the clitoris, so I finally tried one. Let me give you the scoop…..this one really and truly works!

I tried Viva Cream for women with a sort of “yeah right” attitude, and let me tell you, that attitude is gone! First, let me just say, I do not like products which are sticky, smelly or greasy (I am a bit obsessive / compulsive) – Viva cream is none of the aforementioned! This topical gel is clear, non-greasy, non-smelly and is applied in a SMALL AMOUNT to the clitoral area. Once applied, it immediately – 5 seconds – starts to tingle and bring blood to your clit! The pamphlet says the sensation will be warm – but I distinctly recognize the feeling as COLD. I do not know if having a shaved nether region plays into that at all, but for me, it felt cold – but entirely pleasurable and arousing!

I used my Hustler Mini Massager to try out the extra stimulation – and let me tell you – the sensations were different! I had my first orgasm quickly - it was much more intense – and then I had a few more soon after. What I immediately noticed is since this product helps to bring blood to the clitoris, I was still extremely aroused after my many orgasms! I suggested my hubby go down and give my some oral! He was concerned about the ‘taste’ but the pamphlet suggested it was safe so down he went! He reported that not only was there very little taste – maybe a hint of mint - but that my clit was definitely extremely engorged! He brought me to many more orgasms quickly – and he was excited that he didn’t have to work too hard to do it!

I am pleasantly surprised with this product! I will be using it to increase the intensity of my orgasms from now on! The best news – the package comes with 3 tubes, and a little goes a long, long way! One little dab lasted me 20 – 30 minutes (I wasn’t exactly watching the clock!) I will be telling all my friends that if they want a little “extra” something during sex or masturbation, or if they are a little desensitized, give this product a try! Soon all my friends will be Living La VIVA Loca!

Now, I am not trying to blantantly sell this product, but since the review is not posted yet for you to read, and since I know this product would probably help her, or at least give her some chance of extra feeling AND since it is ON SPECIAL for $1.99 I thought you might want to know.....

So, you have come this far with her....try this....anything is worth a try at this point....right???

Mikayla ;)

• Members
I think your girlfriend my have a sensitization issue! I really feel for her - and for you! If I had build-up after build-up and never O'ed I would be so frustrated! I think you might want to have her try this Viva cream that they have here - it is on special for $1.99. I tried it (the review will be up shortly) it is designed for women with sensitivity issues. Here is the package insert:

"While response varies from woman to woman, usually there will be a gentle warm tingling sensation within moments of rubbing the gel on the clitoral area. Most women relate this as pleasurable and intensely arousing. As the benefits continue and the blood flow increases into the area, you may notice an escalation in warmth and tingling and a sense of sexual urgency.

Any woman who wants to enhance her sexual responsiveness, increase

her pleasure, and facilitate her ability for orgasms can benefit from the

use of Viva Cream. Only 25% of women achieve an orgasm from intercourse alone and many more women are frustrated by their lack of sexual fulfillment and pleasure. Viva Cream can help any woman wanting to have an enriched and more fulfilling sex life.

While every woman is unique, Viva Cream can help most women with repeated use. It is recommended that a woman use Viva Cream at least

3-5 times in a short time span to realize the full benefits. If there is no enhancement after a minimum of 5 uses, a woman may need to seek professional help from a gynecologist.

Viva Cream is lightly flavored with a hint of mint so as to not interfere with oral sex. In fact, the benefits of may be increased by additional foreplay. Viva Cream is also safe for use with condoms."

And here is my review:

Living La Viva Loca! Ok ladies…this product is for ALL OF YOU! I have always silently (and sometimes not so silently) wondered about those sexual enhancement products that are made to increase sexual pleasure when applied to the clitoris, so I finally tried one. Let me give you the scoop…..this one really and truly works!

I tried Viva Cream for women with a sort of “yeah right” attitude, and let me tell you, that attitude is gone! First, let me just say, I do not like products which are sticky, smelly or greasy (I am a bit obsessive / compulsive) – Viva cream is none of the aforementioned! This topical gel is clear, non-greasy, non-smelly and is applied in a SMALL AMOUNT to the clitoral area. Once applied, it immediately – 5 seconds – starts to tingle and bring blood to your clit! The pamphlet says the sensation will be warm – but I distinctly recognize the feeling as COLD. I do not know if having a shaved nether region plays into that at all, but for me, it felt cold – but entirely pleasurable and arousing!

I used my Hustler Mini Massager to try out the extra stimulation – and let me tell you – the sensations were different! I had my first orgasm quickly - it was much more intense – and then I had a few more soon after. What I immediately noticed is since this product helps to bring blood to the clitoris, I was still extremely aroused after my many orgasms! I suggested my hubby go down and give my some oral! He was concerned about the ‘taste’ but the pamphlet suggested it was safe so down he went! He reported that not only was there very little taste – maybe a hint of mint - but that my clit was definitely extremely engorged! He brought me to many more orgasms quickly – and he was excited that he didn’t have to work too hard to do it!

I am pleasantly surprised with this product! I will be using it to increase the intensity of my orgasms from now on! The best news – the package comes with 3 tubes, and a little goes a long, long way! One little dab lasted me 20 – 30 minutes (I wasn’t exactly watching the clock!) I will be telling all my friends that if they want a little “extra” something during sex or masturbation, or if they are a little desensitized, give this product a try! Soon all my friends will be Living La VIVA Loca!

Now, I am not trying to blantantly sell this product, but since the review is not posted yet for you to read, and since I know this product would probably help her, or at least give her some chance of extra feeling AND since it is ON SPECIAL for $1.99 I thought you might want to know.....

So, you have come this far with her....try this....anything is worth a try at this point....right???

Mikayla ;)

Yes, anything is worth a try. I'll try a sample with her and give you some feedback.

Telecom

• Members

My sister has this problem and it can be really frustrating. She tried the KY Warming jelly and I guess it made a world of difference, especially with her vibrator. Good Luck.

• Members

This cream is like the warming gel on steroids...tell her to try it!

It is fun for everyone. I have no problems orgasming and I absolutely loved it!

Kayla

• Members

Telecom...you need to understand that this is STILL a new adventure for her and she might still be having some internal stress issues when you are with her. TIME TIME TIME oh yeah....and TIME. I know, sex doesn't have much patience, but pleeeeeeeease be patient with her. Mikayla has some great ideas...I wanna try the new cream! Cause KY warming gel didn't do a whole lot for me, I like my infra red heated massaging vibe better.

oh and again........be patient hun!! The reward of waiting will be SOOOOO worth it!!! :D