Official Community Forums Home

Slimline Anal Explorer

*Mikayla's~Man*

• Members

top9423-6_product_1main.jpg

WOW, look how far I have come. I was totally aprehensive about anal play and here I am, posting a review on an anal toy that I used and enjoyed. Three cheers and a few beers for personal growth!

Anyway, this Slimline Anal Explorer was just perfect for me and I would assume would be equally as satisfying for any anal newbie. It is actually made of two separate components - a mini-vibe (which could be used for anything) and a sleeve that is perfectly designed for anal play. The sleeve is rubbery in texture and looks like a bamboo shoot. It is very flexible - almost too flexible - but it was perfect for anal stimulation. It is a mere 1/2 inch in diameter, so very small and about 7 inches insertable length.

Mikayla helped me with my anal play. We got the toy washed up, batteries in the vibe (1AA - not 2) and we put the sleeve over the vibe. We were not sure which way it went on, but finally decided that the on/off switch should be accessible. It took some effort, but we got it on. This toy IS water safe as long as the vibe container is closed securely. We added a hefty dose of anal lube and she started to insert. I find that I am still too 'paranoid' to play solo, so it was nice for her to help me. She goes oh so slow, teasing my cock with her other hand as she goes - sort of distracting me so I don't tense up. In no time, the probe was easily in, the vibes were on (one speed only, but fairly powerful) and she was between my legs sucking me off and holding the vibe. Oh what a feeling....I mean OH what a feeling. I didn't last long at all and blew my load right down her throat.

Trust me fellas, you NEED to try this anal toy. This toy would be great for any anal beginner of either sex. Perfectly small and petite and definitely easy on the ass.

:lol:

Easy on the ass!! :P Thanks for the review!