Official Community Forums Home

Power Probe

thurisas

• Members

SE0412-12-2main.jpg

With Val down and out for the count on sexual activity for a little bit due to some minor issues, I felt it was up to me to take care of at least one of the toys that was sent in for review. So, screwing up my courage I produced the Power Probe, got some lube and decided to go to town with the help of my loving wife.

This toy is big for someone not exactly experienced with anal play. With three consecutively larger bulbs this toy could look intimidating to a user new to anal. At 4" long and a 1.25" diameter I had to say that I was a little intimidated but I decided to persevere.

First, a bit about the plug. It is made of a jelly material and as such requires a water based lube for use. It is a vibrating plug requiring 3 AAA batteries with 4 ranges of vibes adjusted from an ergonomic controler at the push of a single button. These vibes are strong and I wondered if they wouldn't be too much. Still, with all this before me, I pressed on.

Being a fairly relaxed person, I wasted no time in bringing the plug to bear. Val started by applying generous amounts of lube to the plug and I used the plug to lube myself up. More lube, and soon the first of the bulbs was in. More lube and the second bulb followed. No problem thus far. The third bulb, however, was a bit too big for me at that time so I just held it while Val turned the vibes on.

OH MY GOODNESS, I don't think I've ever felt anything quite like that. The vibes were strong, they were good, and I certainly enjoyed myself. It was easy to keep the vibe in place with one hand, though if I'd let go I'm sure it would fall out where it wasn't completely in. All I have to say is the vibe and my own hand bringing me to climax was a completely new pleasure.

My only regret is that I never got the last bulb in as it was just too big. I would, however, recommend this product to the experienced, and if you take it slow to the anal newbie as well. I'm sure you'll find yourself quite satisfied in the end.

How long is the cord? Is it long enough to comfortably hold, without having your arm crooked funny?

• Members

It was easily maneuverable and not awkward at all.

Randy.

Thanks! Power to the Probe!! ;)

• Members

Great review, cords are annoying sometimes. I'd love to see more cordless toys coming onto the scene.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

SE0412-12-2main.jpg

This toy out of the package was a bit bigger than I anticipated, but it really looked fun with it's three varying widths of ripples and it's ability to cycle through 4 different levels of vibration. From basic vibration that was pretty strong to a steady pulsing thumping. The toy takes 3 AAA batteries and utilizes a single button control that cycles through it's levels.

This jelly toy is wide. It's not a beginner anal toy in my honest opinion. It's 4" long and 1.5" at it's diameter, or about 4" at it's circumference.

It's definately a toy that lets you know it's there :o

We used a silicone lube with this toy and I had a really difficult time being able to fully insert it. Once it was in I was ok, but I had to wait a moment for my body to acclimate to it.

I also waited until we were heavily into some awesome foreplay to insert it too, and I think that helped.

Once it was in we cycled it through and I liked the gentle vibration setting the best. We moved into doggie style and went for my favorite DP.

I think the toy definately enhanced my pleasure and it's going at the top of the toybox.

Clean up was easy with warm water and soap. Dry it off well and remove your batteries so they last longer, and you'll be enjoying this

toy for a long time.

Power Probe