Official Community Forums Home

Pink Indulgence

LoveGoddess

• Members

toa8427-6_product_1main.jpgPink Indulgence Glass Dildo

This is my first glass toy, and I have to say I was a bit skeptical about trying an inflexible solid dildo. I’m more of a vibrations kind of girl. I was intrigued with Pink Indulgence, and its unique curve at the tip and rounded bumps along the 6” shaft. Each of the 3 bumps had a different texture, the first was smooth with slight grooves to catch and hold the lube, the second had small nubs all over it to add nice texture and stimulation to the clit during deep penetration, and the third, slightly bigger rounded end had a spiral ridge which allowed for a firm grip during play.

The first thing I noticed about this dildo is its cool sensation. This was especially nice, as it happened to be a very hot afternoon in the middle of a heat-wave when I had my first taste. The tulip shaped head tilted just slightly, allowing for gentle penetration with very little need for lubricant. The chill was delicious as the bulbous end of the tulip tip dipped into my vagina. As my opening closed around the narrow neck, there was a second lovely stretch as the first of the smooth rounded bead stretched me yet again before closing tightly around the second ball which had delicate pleasure bumps now snugly pressed against my clit. I found this a comfortable penetration, but for girls who like a bit deeper, take comfort in knowing there is one more ring to go if needed.

Once I was in as deep as was comfortable, I began to gently rotate it inside me, and could feel the curved tip pressing just perfect against my G-spot. A gentle tease back and forth, in and out had me practicing my kegals and enjoying the sensations of sudden fullness and release of my pelvic muscles and vaginal opening. An interesting note at this point, is that the glass had quickly heated up to my body temperature, which was very hot. What is unique about this glass toy is that if you wanted to explore various temperatures, you could run it under hot or cold water to spice up the sensations. A few minutes in the freezer, or 5-10 seconds in the microwave could also change the climate in the bedroom from a winter wonderland to a steamy tropical paradise. Be careful though, glass is an amazing conductor, and vaginal tissue is very fragile, please use extreme caution if playing with temperature changes.

In any case, as much as I enjoyed the fullness, and the teasing stretch and release, I need a bit of clitoral stimulation to get the ball rolling. So I used one of my many bullets to get the job done. But with some imaginative thrusting and twisting the pressure inside was magnificent!

What I especially liked about this toy, is that because it is a smooth, non-porous surface, not only is it easy to clean, but it slides effortlessly over slick surfaces with very little (if any) need for lube. Even with Mr. SP taking his turn at dipping and twisting inside me, there wasn’t the pulling sensation or friction you get with some plastic or cyber toys. And when we were all done, and clean, the Pink Indulgence comes with its own pink velvet drawstring bag to keep it protected from scratches and damage. And I have to say, I felt a bit like a princess sliding my pink glass septor from its velvet case...ready to rule the bedroom!

Fantastic review! I loved your tip on being careful with playing with temperature changes with such a toy! Great tip!

Hail to the Princess!!