Official Community Forums Home
Special offer: pick a free adult sex toy

Velvet Touch Bullet

Tyger

TC3215main.jpg

Tucked amongst the packing peanuts of my last box, I found the Velvet Touch Bullet, hiding. I got a purple one, but colors are sent randomly so I guess they know my likes! And, I just love bullets, so, we’re 2 for 2 here!

2" long, and slightly less than an inch in diameter, this little cutie is great for tucking into a purse, pocket, or even in your change holder in your car (for waiting for the traffic to clear up). Wrapped tight in plastic, there is no instructions or anything with it, but, seeing the little tab, I knew I had to peel off the plastic, unscrew the cap, & pull the tab out so I could get the already installed batteries to give power to the little critter. These sorts of batteries don't have a long life-span, but it's great for a quickie here and there. I also noticed the little rubber gasket, making this toy waterproof.

The one push button on one end gives just one level of vibes, which, to me, were medium high. It’s not overly loud either.

I decided to use this little critter on my clit, while thrusting away with another recently acquired dildo. Narrow enough for me to have more direct clit stimulation, the soft, velvety coating helped send me over the edge in due time. I like a bit stronger vibes usually, but, with just a little more time & patience, this little bullet did its job nicely.

You can also use this as a replacement bullet for many of the toys that come with similar small bullets, since this one is about the same size (just a little longer). Plus, it’s so inexpensive, you could get several & keep one everywhere you may be! Every level of toy user will love this little bullet. I give it 3 out of 4 Tyger Paws.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

TC3215main.jpg

Velvet Touch Bullet

I have a confession to make: I am, and always have been, a bullet girl deep down. As much as I love my other toys, my bullets hold a special place in my heart. The one toy I make sure I ALWAYS have when I travel, even if I can't bring any other toy, is a wireless waterproof bullet. When my last little darling finally died, I decided to replace it with a velvet touch.

The positives on this little wonder are many. It's small, so you can take it almost anywhere. It's waterproof. It's pretty strong for it's size. While it does take button cell batteries, which is always a pain, it's one of the more common sizes that's usually available in drug stores and such. My one problem with this bullet is that it was a bit loud. It wasn't so loud that you can hear it in the next room or anything, but it was enough to be noticeable, and a bit distracting. Other than that, though, I love this little bullet.

Guest naughtymaid

I am a bullet fan! Ladies must try this......take 2 bullets beside each inner breast and put your mans member inbetween he will love it!!! :rolleyes: