Official Community Forums Home

Toys

Guest naughtymaid

Guest naughtymaid

Hi! I am new to this as well as toys. I was married for 21 years and we had fantastic sex.My husband then died 2 years ago and I have remarried.My husband now has high blood pressure and sometimes the Captain can't salute the flag!!!! We have recently purchased various toys,etc....As we are experimenting and having fun my main concern is him.I want him to have as much pleasure as I am receiving . I sure would appreciate any advice.

Naughty Maid

• Members

WELCOME! I hope we can help with whatever you need! Have fun it's great here!

Welcome to the forum! I hope you and your "Captain" ;) find a lot of useful stuff here!

• Members

Hello and WELCOME!!!

I am sure that the nice folks here can help and suggest many things for you and your new hubby to try! BTW, so sorry about your loss, sounds like you had a wonderful and fullfilling marriage!

• Members
Hi! I am new to this as well as toys. I was married for 21 years and we had fantastic sex.My husband then died 2 years ago and I have remarried.My husband now has high blood pressure and sometimes the Captain can't salute the flag!!!! We have recently purchased various toys,etc....As we are experimenting and having fun my main concern is him.I want him to have as much pleasure as I am receiving . I sure would appreciate any advice.

Naughty Maid

Sorry for your loss and gongrats on finding a new man who seems to feel your pleasure is important enough to employ toys,etc. even

though he has some problems. Too many years of smoking and high blood pressure have left me in the same situation.

Have him see the Dr. for some of the wonder drugs. I find Cialus to be a real "upper".

Best of luck and welcome aboard.

• Members

Welcome to the forum, naughtymaid. You will find a group of several women around your age who are experiencing a surge in desire. We are learning about ourselves and how to use toys properly (share with partners and clean up and put away like in kindergarten.) Everyone on the forum (i dare speak for others) welcomes your experiences and hope you can find some ideas for yourself in ours. Enjoy!