Official Community Forums Home

Hello!

• Members

Just thought I would say HI! Im new to this whole thing... :rolleyes: I hope to learn lots and hope to help also.

I have been married to hubby for almost 5 years and have been with him for 8 1/2 years. The first two years was a long distance thing and so when we were together it was very hot and now things are starting to cool down in the bedroom :( Alot of it has to do with kids and stress. I hope to learn more about adding things in the bedroom to spice it up a bit.

So Hi for now...

• Members

Hi, and welcome to TooTimid! There is so much information here. I would be sure to check out the articles and tips link at the top of the page. You will find lots of great ideas!

• Members

Welcome and enjoy all that you find.

• Members

Welcome from another who met her s/o online.

Enjoy the forums and ask questions, and try to visit out chat room!

• Members
Welcome from another who met her s/o online.

Enjoy the forums and ask questions, and try to visit out chat room!

:( Sorry :(

Well we didn't meet online.

We were set up on a blind date so that are friends could go out...there parents didn't approve of them... My mom was excited (she didn't even care that he was 20 and I was 16 :o ). . It was the first guy that I had showed any interest in after my last boyfriend was killed in a car accident. It was New Years Eve (1999) and I didn't have plans so my friend knew I would be there for her. My friend didn't tell me that he was moving and no one told me for like a week and I had already started to fall for him. When I found out he was moving it was heart breaking. He moved 5 hrs away, but he came back most every weekend with his job. But I guess 8 1/2 years later that date was worth it!!!! Friends have both been married to other people and have two and four kids…there happier without each other!!!

Also...

Thanks to all of you!!!