Official Community Forums Home

Introducing Vibrations

• Members

I have just purchased our first vibrator but my wife does not know it yet. She is pretty conservative but on occasion she does things that surprise me. Lately she has very little interest in sex. I thought that maybe something new would spark her interest. Are there any ladies out there that do not like vibrators?? Should I surprise my wife or give her some warning about my new idea. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Dugmar

• Members

I am not new to vibrators, but I will weigh in here if it is OK.

I think surprising her with it is a great idea - if by surprising her you mean getting to be and showing it to her - not shoving it in her pussy without her knowing! :D I say that only because someone did that to me once....it ended up OK, but it was a bit of a shocker!

I think getting to your normal foreplay routine, or giving her a nice massage, and then introducing the vibrator that you got to enhance your lovemaking is the way to go.

Other ideas?

Mikayla :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I am not new to vibrators, but I will weigh in here if it is OK.

I think surprising her with it is a great idea - if by surprising her you mean getting to be and showing it to her - not shoving it in her pussy without her knowing! :D I say that only because someone did that to me once....it ended up OK, but it was a bit of a shocker!

I think getting to your normal foreplay routine, or giving her a nice massage, and then introducing the vibrator that you got to enhance your lovemaking is the way to go.

Other ideas?

Mikayla :unsure:

Well I tried to ease her into it while we were having foreplay in front of a hot fire. She was very surprised and did'nt think it was necessary. When we went to the bedroom she said she would try it so we did. She did'nt care for it very much. I told her I got just to try something different and she said that what I do for her is enough. I left it in the top drawer next to the bed in hope that she will try it solo one day and maybe it will supply us with some fun down the road. Thanks for the advice, I definetely think it was the way to go.

• Members
Well I tried to ease her into it while we were having foreplay in front of a hot fire. She was very surprised and did'nt think it was necessary. When we went to the bedroom she said she would try it so we did. She did'nt care for it very much. I told her I got just to try something different and she said that what I do for her is enough. I left it in the top drawer next to the bed in hope that she will try it solo one day and maybe it will supply us with some fun down the road. Thanks for the advice, I definetely think it was the way to go.

Let her get comfortable with it by herself first. I think she will try it alone but may not tell you for awhile. Sometimes women love the vibe, but may not tell you as to hurt your feelings even though you're the one who got it fo her. And, some women feel strange having the vibe inserted vaginally in front of thier partner unitl they come around and just use it on the clit. My girlfriend is that way, and tells me she doesn't insert it when she uses it alone. At least that is what she tells me.

Telecom

• Members

Closet inserters - that is what women are! Listen guys, most women don't have to insert anything in their pussy to have an orgasm - it is the truth! We can rub our clits and have the most wonderful orgasms! However, if you insert something AND have clitoral stim - well then you have invited a whole bunch of other guests to the party! Most women who have a vibe have tried inserting it - they just don't tell you - they don't want you to think anything else has been in them but your precious cock! If they have had an orgasm with the vibe inside - they will continue to insert it. IF they don't, they will stick to clitoral stimulation - it is just that simple!

Just a view into "Girl World" or "Herland" to borrow a name from Charlotte Perkins Gilman!

Mikayla :rolleyes: