Official Community Forums Home

Doc Johnson Blush Ballsy

Guest eminatic

Guest eminatic

so i just received the Doc Johnson Blush Ballsy this afternoon. i washed it, used it once, washed it again and put it in my bag. fast forward to tonight, there is a hole near the base that is not a problem yet, but i could see it ripping eventually. also along the shaft it has these spots that basically look like someone poured acid on it, or its melting or something.

the toy is not listed in the silicone section, the description does not give any specifications on the care of it and neither does the packaging. i have only used TT pleasuregel with it and washed it in warm water with regular anibacterial soap.

did i do something wrong? is this normal???? how can i prevent further damage??? it was a fairly expensive toy and its only been sitting in my bag for a few hours and its already breaking! :angry:

FYI other than the fact that its "melting" in a matter of hours its a fun toy :lol: but i'll get to that later when i've had more time to experiment ;)

• Members

If it is breaking then I would send it back and get a replacement! It definitely shouldn't be doing that so early maybe there was already some damage...

The TT Pleasure gel is water-based, so it's not that doing it. Chances are, the pouring of that particular batch of dildos was bad, and you got a defective one. You will have to call or e-mail Meaghan to let her know. You will need to send it back to her, and get a new one. Hopefully you have the orginal packaging and packing slip?

As for the next time, be sure that there are no visible defects or what looks to be where air bubbles were. Air bubbles happen, and are common, and a few are fine, but if there are too many of them, the toy's structural integrity won't last long at all. Plus, I do believe the BB is made of a silicone based material. Usually, anything that feels pliable and "realistic" is made some sort of "cyberskin" material.

I remember you saying that you were bringing it on a trip. Please remember, these toys can't stand the heat at all, literally. Heat WILL make them melt!! So, please be sure that they stay nice and cool at all times. It doesn't take long for the heat to start melting them.

Best wishes.

Guest eminatic

ack! i googled UR3.0 (the only information given in the description) and it is in fact a mixture of silicone and PVC. while i never use silicone lube for solo play, my bf likes it so i guess we cant do that now :<

i do have the original packaging and the packing slip, what i do not have is the time to wait for the 2+ weeks that the return process usually takes...

i want to bring it with me on the trip and i am leaving soon :o

its not in horrible condition...it would probably be ok as long as no MORE damage happens...which is kinda hard since im not sure what damaged it to begin with...it was with my other toys....perhaps it was resting against the hard part of a different toy? :huh: i've moved it to my sock drawer for safe keeping XD

I would say that you should send it back, and use the new one when you get back. If it looks like it may tear, it may. Better to be safe than sorry. I wouldn't risk it. Plus, you spend all that $$ on a toy, you want it to be in good as condition as it can be for you. Trust me, forgo the toy, send it back, and bring a replacement on your trip.

Guest eminatic

hmmm well what an unpleasant situation this is turning out to be...

if i send it back now, i dont think the replacement will get here in time for my trip. if i wait until after the trip it will be past 30 days.

i want to take it with me on this trip because i want to use it with my bf...and i will not be seeing him again for a LONG time. (a year at the EARLIEST) so i'd really rather not wait till next time :<

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
if i wait until after the trip it will be past 30 days.

Isn't their return policy a year?? I hope so, because I have a toy that I ordered that hasn't worked from the beggining and I haven't got in any hurry to send it back yet.

• Members

"For up to one year, if it breaks, we will replace it

If the product is defective and breaks, we will be happy to replace it for you, for up to 1 year after the purchase date.

If you do not like what you bought, we will let you pick something else out

If you receive your order and are simply not satisfied with the product, you may return it to us within 30 days to receive a store credit. Since all returns are disposed of, we are not able to issue any refunds to your credit card. Please see details below. You must return the item in its original packaging."

I would order another one, pay overnight shipping if you really want it that badly, and do the return.

The damaged one will be replaced with the item cost of the second and you are paying only a smaller additional shipping fee to get it to you overnighted.