Official Community Forums Home

Has Anyone Had Experience With This?

frolf

• Members

I once read somewhere that some women have uterine contractions during sex. So I started wondering if that information could be used to increase a womans pleasure during oral sex.

The next time I was with my girlfriend and I was eating her out, I pressed with my fingers into her abdomen right about where I imagined the uterus to be. Once I had gotten in a couple of inches I slowly and gently moved my fingers back and forth a little bit. She loved it!

"Boy, that thing you did with your hand, I've never felt that before!"

Good for a man's ego I tell you.

I have since used that technique with two other women, including my wife and they both really enjoyed it (wife still does), yet they have a hard time really describing the sensation.

I have also pressed down in the same area while fingering her and felt the pressure of my hand through the upper vaginal wall so I'm thinking it might not be the uterus at all but a different type of vaginal stimulation. Whatever it is, she likes it.

The trick is the woman has to be able to relax her abdominal muscles in order to allow the fingers to be pressed in far enough, which can be tough to do sometimes. And the fingers need to be lined up with the midline of her belly.

Has anyone else done this or experienced this or know exactly what I'm doing?

Just curious because I ain't changing a thing.

• Members

Hey Frolf, check out the video that I post a link to in the Oral Sex Tips You'll Love......, from a reputable source first started by Mikayla 1! It is a few posts down! Check it out and this guy does this to make the woman squirt!! Using both hands and without your mouth!! Very interesting and informative!! Kinda sexy, too! My wife LOVES this!!

Peace,

Mark

• Members
I once read somewhere that some women have uterine contractions during sex. So I started wondering if that information could be used to increase a womans pleasure during oral sex.

The next time I was with my girlfriend and I was eating her out, I pressed with my fingers into her abdomen right about where I imagined the uterus to be. Once I had gotten in a couple of inches I slowly and gently moved my fingers back and forth a little bit. She loved it!

"Boy, that thing you did with your hand, I've never felt that before!"

Good for a man's ego I tell you.

I have since used that technique with two other women, including my wife and they both really enjoyed it (wife still does), yet they have a hard time really describing the sensation.

I have also pressed down in the same area while fingering her and felt the pressure of my hand through the upper vaginal wall so I'm thinking it might not be the uterus at all but a different type of vaginal stimulation. Whatever it is, she likes it.

The trick is the woman has to be able to relax her abdominal muscles in order to allow the fingers to be pressed in far enough, which can be tough to do sometimes. And the fingers need to be lined up with the midline of her belly.

Has anyone else done this or experienced this or know exactly what I'm doing?

Just curious because I ain't changing a thing.

It sounds like you are stimulating her g spot... Check out this article http://www.tootimid.com/index.php/articles...-g-spot-orgasm/

And read on here in the forum! You will blow her mind!

• Members

OK I watched the video and read the article. First of all, I'm real intrigued by the technique in the video. I'll probably try that when she gets back from a trip.

Also, we are familiar with her G spot and she has cum from me rubbing it from the inside. I don't see how I could so effectively hit it from outside the belly and from above. It seems like I was rubbing a bit higher than where the G spot is.

Now granted, I don't have the anatomy so I will take the girls' words for it. I guess I was hoping to have stumbled onto some new magical spot or something.

If anyone tries it, let me know what you think.

• Members

The uterus does contract during orgasm...there is ongoing debate regarding hysterectomy and orgasms. The cervix also plays a role...these things are being studied right now.

It is my belief that the G-spot may not be a spot but a bundle of nerves that can extend up the vaginal wall. It makes sense that since each woman is different, each g-spot would be a bit different and placement could be different. I know that during one episode of sex i had a g-spot type orgasm with stimulation at the top pf the vagina near the cervix..it was so wonderful and my partner was a bit frustrated because his fingers were barely long enough!

I general, though, if you asked women about the time they get their uterus crunched on, at the GYN office every year, then will tell you that it is not pleasant. It is crampy like period cramps. So agree..you've probably hit a G-spot variant. Yoo Hoo! What i wouldn't give to have 2...maybe I do?

• Members
The uterus does contract during orgasm...there is ongoing debate regarding hysterectomy and orgasms. The cervix also plays a role...these things are being studied right now.

It is my belief that the G-spot may not be a spot but a bundle of nerves that can extend up the vaginal wall. It makes sense that since each woman is different, each g-spot would be a bit different and placement could be different. I know that during one episode of sex i had a g-spot type orgasm with stimulation at the top pf the vagina near the cervix..it was so wonderful and my partner was a bit frustrated because his fingers were barely long enough!

I general, though, if you asked women about the time they get their uterus crunched on, at the GYN office every year, then will tell you that it is not pleasant. It is crampy like period cramps. So agree..you've probably hit a G-spot variant. Yoo Hoo! What i wouldn't give to have 2...maybe I do?

And maybe I'll make an instructional video that will have everyone talking.

It definitely sounds like you were stimulating the g-spot, because there's no way you were inside her uterus only a couple of inches in (which is exactly where the g-spot is), it can be 2" in, or up to 4" in. It feels kind of spongy, and a bit different from the rest of her vagina. And, yes, the uterine muscles can definitely contract when having an orgasm. Good for you for trying it, and kuddos for succeeding!! Your wife is very lucky, indeed!